Dreamers' Circle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dreamers' Circle

Alan JW N.'s 1st Official Fan-forum (4/16/09). Welcome all DREAMERS to the community!__________________ Header created by: LAMAHkun

"The purpose of this forum is to bring people from all over the world together to see Alan progress and grow as an individual and as a singer."
Chat meetings are currently unofficial until further notices of new times!!!! (Casual chatting is always welcome~)

3 posters

Our first project!! [Birthday gift for Alan]

Mei~
    Mei~

Our first project!! [Birthday gift for Alan] Empty Our first project!! [Birthday gift for Alan]

Post  Mei~ Sun May 31, 2009 11:46 pm

Well, this is it. Thanks to all the dreamers that participated on the video, thanks to the ones that wanted to participate but for A or B reasons couldn't do it at the end, I know your dedication and how excited you were about the project, and also thanks to all the Dreamers that gave me this nice messages thanking me for the effort and encouraging me to go on.

It's really nice to know that this "friend club" (yeah, it's deeper and more important than just a fanclub for me) is growing this much and and to see how dreamers are this close to the other even though we're spread all over the world.

~About the video~

Some of the audios on the video are not so HQ that's why sometimes they get lost into the BG music. Sorry for that, I really did my best to improve the audios as much as I could.

Sorry as well for recording such a long message myself... D: I'm really shy and HATE to be in front of a cammera but this time, I just had the need to do it.. It's for Alan, you know? XDDDDD

~More thank you's~

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU (haha I feel like a Hoops and Yoyo's postcard D:)

Nah, honesty thanks to everyone:

- Chiwa: Cuteness overload!!! omg I so LOVED your video =) and your message
    - Skylights: Hahah. I'm going to buy glasses like yours. those are a MUST HAVE XD. Thanks for the message.
    - Toschi & TLC: Cute voice~ *runs runs and keeps on running till she falls on the floor*. Short but full of cuteness. Thanks so much!
    - mini7eleven: I guess I'm in love with everyone's voices, lol... but yours is special XD. Haha, thanks for the message. (thanks for being one of the firsts, lol Very Happy)
    - Painne: I wish you all the best and... I wish you.... the best, too! haha XD. Thanks!

Asadasd i love ya all!!

Well, here they are the three parts of our gift to Alan. (sorry again for the LQ of some of the audios D:)

~Part 1~

~Part 2~

~Part 3~

ChiwaxChan
    ChiwaxChan

Our first project!! [Birthday gift for Alan] Empty Re: Our first project!! [Birthday gift for Alan]

Post  ChiwaxChan Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:32 pm

Ouahhhh~ This is awesome [even though my vid was LQ... xD My bad] :OOO We should be the one thanking you~ Sooo...

THANK YOU MEI :D WE LOVE YOU [um...] UNNIE <3 [can I? xD]

My vid is not that cute... :P All of you guys was coool~ and I saw the presents everyone gave :OO Cuteness aura :D Friendclub~ I agree with you :D *pout* I really want to meet you guys~ Maybe one day? :OO At Alan Concert?? At a fanmeeting??? :OO It would be awesome :D I can't wait for next project~! xD Me too, I was really shy about filming myself :OO And plus, my bro came out of nowhere xD *sigh* Hehe... I'm thinking of something but this would be too weird xD Maybe later~ Once again, I love all of you guys :D Dreamer friends fighting~ and thanks again Mei :D
    xlulux

Our first project!! [Birthday gift for Alan] Empty Re: Our first project!! [Birthday gift for Alan]

Post  xlulux Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:13 am

WOW!!! The video is awesome!!! =D Hope that the next project there will be more dreamers and hope that Alan like the video.
    Thank you Chiwaxchan for you comments in your video.
    Fighting for everybody!

Post  Guest Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:51 pm

>o< yay thankyou~ Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:15 am