Dreamers' Circle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dreamers' Circle

Alan JW N.'s 1st Official Fan-forum (4/16/09). Welcome all DREAMERS to the community!__________________ Header created by: LAMAHkun

"The purpose of this forum is to bring people from all over the world together to see Alan progress and grow as an individual and as a singer."
Chat meetings are currently unofficial until further notices of new times!!!! (Casual chatting is always welcome~)

+10
chubbych3eksx781
kya
minyo33
~Xiah Love~
Fallingdown
painne
Sonhador_2612
brightstars90
Alan JW N.
Mei~
14 posters

Mei~'s in the house YO!! *rapper mode on*

Mew.S.KAT
    Mew.S.KAT

Mei~'s in the house YO!! *rapper mode on* - Page 3 Empty Re: Mei~'s in the house YO!! *rapper mode on*

Post  Mew.S.KAT Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:47 am

LOL
    Oh, that's great! n__n
    Thank you Mei, I will add you ^3^
    "Read ya" in the msn XD
    Mei~
    Mei~

Mei~'s in the house YO!! *rapper mode on* - Page 3 Empty Re: Mei~'s in the house YO!! *rapper mode on*

Post  Mei~ Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:46 am

Hey YO!. Mei's back in the house after a very - extremely, almost eternal - absence from this little magic world.

I really apologize for this forum not being as active as it used to be. I'll try my best to bring it back 100% active with more things, surprises and projects for everyone, oki? Smile Just wait a bit and, of course, collaborate with me cause together we can make the Dreamer's Cirle an amazing place to stay =).

Hm.. well XD this is all I can say now Very Happy... I guess.

Well, I don't know if you have me on Facebook or if you ever happened to read my blog but, December - few days from now - is going to be a very hard month for me. I don't know if you know either but, I have to go to the hospital some times a year for a treatment and well.. December is going to be a hard month specially because of that so, if you see some sad or weird updates here ... is because of the depressing life of a hospital girl. But gah! Very Happy I'll be ok.. I just need Dreamers with me ... And Alan Very Happy of course.

Kisses my little Dreamers... as Alan said some posts above.."No Dreamer Left Behind" .. I haven't forgotten you, my people =). I love you all~
    Ashcast

Post  Ashcast Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:28 am

hello mei!! wow!! *bows down to president* xDDD haha, im so weird >.< anyway, im ashley ^^ i hope we can be good friends Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:07 pm