Dreamers' Circle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dreamers' Circle

Alan JW N.'s 1st Official Fan-forum (4/16/09). Welcome all DREAMERS to the community!__________________ Header created by: LAMAHkun

"The purpose of this forum is to bring people from all over the world together to see Alan progress and grow as an individual and as a singer."
Chat meetings are currently unofficial until further notices of new times!!!! (Casual chatting is always welcome~)

4 posters

Michael Jackson

MoonBaskins

Michael Jackson Empty Michael Jackson

Post  MoonBaskins Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:35 am

The King of Pop,Michael Jackson,passed away 25th June 2009,a total shocker to me and everyone else in the world.Despite being born in Generation Y,I grew up listening to his music,with my mother being a constant Michael Jackson fan.Although this may offend you or make me sound like a satanic bastard but to me,Michael Jackson's death was for the better,for himself.He has lived a pretty chaotic and hard life with constant health problems and being constantly attacked by the media over his mistakes .Nevertheless,Michael Jackson will always be rockin' in our hearts.

R.I.P Michael Jackson (August 29,1958 - June 25 2009),hope you've finally found your Neverland.
    Fallingdown
    Fallingdown

Michael Jackson Empty Re: Michael Jackson

Post  Fallingdown Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:38 am

I was pretty shocked too when I found out he had passed away. It's sad that it happened when he was going to make his comeback. I hope he finds peace.
    `StaR'
    `StaR'

Post  `StaR' Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:12 pm

RIP Michael Jackson

It happened on the last day of school for me. I had no idea until I went on facebook and everyone was like "Rip Mj"/"Rip Michael Jackson, you will be missed" or something on those lines
    I was shocked.
    Then I asked my sister what happened to him and yeah she explained to me.
    I feel so sorry for him.
    The king of pop had to live a life like that, people.. were rude = =; that's all I'll say.. or I'll be banned from the forum.. lol
    Like he had cancer that gave him white patches on his skin, so he just decided to just turn all of his skin colour to white. and people blame him for wanting to be a white person >.>
    I know there's other things, but this post would be extremely long

Anyways, I look up to him as a great singer, great dancer, great musician in gerneral. I've listened to his music when I was younger, and he was one of my music influences, not the biggest, but a part of it.
    You will be missed MJ.
    vnt106

Post  vnt106 Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:20 pm

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:51 pm