Dreamers' Circle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dreamers' Circle

Alan JW N.'s 1st Official Fan-forum (4/16/09). Welcome all DREAMERS to the community!__________________ Header created by: LAMAHkun

"The purpose of this forum is to bring people from all over the world together to see Alan progress and grow as an individual and as a singer."
Chat meetings are currently unofficial until further notices of new times!!!! (Casual chatting is always welcome~)

+7
Fallingdown
kimmysaur
~Xiah Love~
painne
brightstars90
Mei~
Sonhador_2612
11 posters

Tong Vfang Xien Qi (TVXQ) - SECRET CODE

Sonhador_2612
    Sonhador_2612

Tong Vfang Xien Qi (TVXQ) - SECRET CODE Empty Tong Vfang Xien Qi (TVXQ) - SECRET CODE

Post  Sonhador_2612 Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:32 pm

Their 4th Japanese album is finally out and I just wanted to know your thoughts on it.
    What did you think of the songs?
    Your favourite songs.
    What surprised you about the album.
    How do you think the boys did with this album?

ANYTHING.

Just share your thoughts, likes/ dislikes (please no hating, just constructive criticism.)

AND I HOPE YOU SUPPORT THE BOYS AND BUY THE ALBUM, IT'S DEFINITELY WORTH IT! ^0^v

~OK so I'll start off.
    Hm, the album I think displays such a variety of genres, the songs are all very unique and you get such a different range of feelings from each song. Such as "Box in the ship" it gives me such a summery feeling, it's like sun in a song! (haha, definitely need it in the UK) , it gears you up for summer! The sun, beach and dancing! I really do like it =)

Hm another song is "Secret Game" which really surprised me, but holyshinki I LOVED it, it totally grew on me...so different, upbeat and it feels like the boys are in James Bond or Pink Panther or something haha, doing some secret mission! Totally gets me excited!

Although one of my FAVOURITE songs in the album is "Wasurenaide", man...I really have no words to describe how I first felt when I heard the song... such sweet, beautiful melodies and wonderful vocals... I immediately fell in love <3
    Also after seeing the translation of the lyrics, I never felt such a deep connection to the song. It really has a special meaning to me and I'm sure others as well.
    Lastly the only thing I can say about this song is, well done Jaejoongie! Thank you for writing such a beautiful song and Alan for doing a beautiful cover! ^0^

OK so I wrote ALOT for such the first question so I'll quickly answer the others haha.

Favourite songs: Wasurenaide, Stand Up, We Can! and Taxi ^.^

Surprises about the album... the diversity and how they explored other genres, but they still kept true to themselves ^.^

How I think the boys did? Well brilliantly of course! I am extremely proud and grateful to them for working so hard to make this amazing album!

TVXQ FIGHTING! ^0^

Last edited by Sonhador_2612 on Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mei~
    Mei~

Tong Vfang Xien Qi (TVXQ) - SECRET CODE Empty Re: Tong Vfang Xien Qi (TVXQ) - SECRET CODE

Post  Mei~ Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:40 pm

I bought it! aasdasdas *faints and recovers*
    I bought the 2CD + DVD Hong Kong version because It's the cheappest one and comes with a free big poster of them *0*

All I have to do is wait 2 weeks to have it in my arms and kiss Yoochun all over and.. and... die happily

Nah, don't think I'm that fangirl, I'm fangirl 100% only with alan *fans get angry* ... but I just love (admire, better say) Yoochun so much

The songs: A big wonderful surprise for me. Such a wide variety of styles that of couse helps you with ur mood. As my dreamer here said, Box in the ship gives you this summer feeling, and If we keep on listening to the tracks and find the amazing ballads this album has, we (at least me) can do this kind of "inner look" and remember our deepest and sad (or happy) experiences... gah *teary* >.<

Surprises about this album: The way they explored and mixed new rythms such as jazz (yeah.. it's such a jazzy album).

Fav. songs: TAXI, We can!, FORCE, 9095 (I just can't help it XDDD), Wasurenaide.
    Sonhador_2612
    Sonhador_2612

Tong Vfang Xien Qi (TVXQ) - SECRET CODE Empty WAAAAAAAAAAH!

Post  Sonhador_2612 Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:57 pm

You got a cheaper one! OMG

I got practically the same as you and had to save so much money TT_TT
    Aaaish, so sad!
    Tong Vfang Xien Qi (TVXQ) - SECRET CODE 033_11

Hm, but really it doesnt matter. At least I have the CD and that's all that MATTERS! Yosh!

Tong Vfang Xien Qi (TVXQ) - SECRET CODE 084_11

Haha... ^.^
    brightstars90
    brightstars90

Tong Vfang Xien Qi (TVXQ) - SECRET CODE Empty Re: Tong Vfang Xien Qi (TVXQ) - SECRET CODE

Post  brightstars90 Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:01 pm

LOL omg you guys are sooooooooo lucky Sad.
    They don't sell it in Canada, and if they do its usually pirated =___=".
    I seem to like the Nobody Knows song a lot lol...
    Mei~
    Mei~

Post  Mei~ Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:05 pm

well in Lima we have this shopping center (Arenales)
    where you can find EVYERTHING about japanese
    and korean music.. original things are sold there too

but I bought this album on yesasia XD
    painne
    painne

Post  painne Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:32 pm

I got their album from a friend. ^o^
    the stores here only sells Rain's albums. ernk.

To the topic, hmmm~ The songs in their album are so mysterious especially "9095" but I really love it.
    I searched its english translation in the internet and after reading it.. I'm more lost. LOL. (JeJe is really a genius!)
    Anyways, ALL their songs are always a HIT to me!! Their songs changed my music style because this past years
    I used to hate Kpop and Jpop. kekeke~

Favorite Songs: Taxi and 9095!!

I'm surprised..no.. Shocked actually!Shocked The secret behind the secret code really amazed me.
    The numbers on each one's picture.. I don't know that it has meanings.

The TVXQ boys did a really good job on this album especially JeJe who organize most of the songs in the album.
    Fighting for them! I love you
    Mei~
    Mei~

Post  Mei~ Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:35 pm

yeah!! that was a point I forgot to mention, all the secret behind the codes was simple amazing... that made me admire Jaejoong even more now O.O

9095 is such a masterpiece... and yeah, translations leave you like.. clueless XD
    Sonhador_2612
    Sonhador_2612

Post  Sonhador_2612 Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:39 pm

painne wrote:I got their album from a friend. ^o^
    the stores here only sells Rain's albums. ernk.

To the topic, hmmm~ The songs in their album are so mysterious especially "9095" but I really love it.
    I searched its english translation in the internet and after reading it.. I'm more lost. LOL. (JeJe is really a genius!)
    Anyways, ALL their songs are always a HIT to me!! Their songs changed my music style because this past years
    I used to hate Kpop and Jpop. kekeke~

Favorite Songs: Taxi and 9095!!

I'm surprised..no.. Shocked actually!Shocked The secret behind the secret code really amazed me.
    The numbers on each one's picture.. I don't know that it has meanings.

The TVXQ boys did a really good job on this album especially JeJe who organize most of the songs in the album.
    Fighting for them! I love you

Ahh..stores here sell NOTHING. It saddens me really TT_TT

Haha, I was super shocked too! I was like OMD! *faints* .... kkk~ not that far, but I was pretty shocked and I thought it was really cool! Hehe.

Ah I know, so proud of Jaejoongie! He really contributed a lot to the album and it was SUCCESS!
    & of course TVXQ FIGHTING! ^0^V
    painne
    painne

Post  painne Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:08 pm

@Steff , awww~ It's okay! I will pray that someday there will be a korean store that sells TVXQ's album. XXD

and the murmuring thingy! The hidden track 9096.. they said only koreans can understand what JJ said.
    The translation is..like so "EMO" to me~ HAHA!!
    Sonhador_2612
    Sonhador_2612

Post  Sonhador_2612 Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:16 pm

painne wrote:@Steff , awww~ It's okay! I will pray that someday there will be a korean store that sells TVXQ's album. XXD

and the murmuring thingy! The hidden track 9096.. they said only koreans can understand what JJ said.
    The translation is..like so "EMO" to me~ HAHA!!

Awee... Thank you! I hope someone will take pity on me and open up a store or something! T__T
    I WANT JJ SOCKS!!

...OMG I know... when I first saw that there was another track called 9096... I was just like "Huh?" then I heard of the whole secret thing, I was like OMD... I need someone to translate TT_TT haha

EDIT* OMDOMD

GUYS if you want to find out the whole SECRET CODE in the album go to this link... really... it helped me AND I don't know if you guys already went and saw it, but I'm just sharing anyways, for anyone who's interested! ^0^v

http://vyunnie.wordpress.com/2009/04/02/the-secret-code-by-tohoshinki/

Last edited by Sonhador_2612 on Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mei~
    Mei~

Post  Mei~ Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:41 pm

yeah I've read that and damn... I virtualy bowed to DBSK for being such genious..... i mean... that was scary.
    When they mentioned the cell phone stuff I grabed mine and whenever a T was formed I was "OMFGGGGGGGGGGGG" xD
    ~Xiah Love~
    ~Xiah Love~

Post  ~Xiah Love~ Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:13 am

yay~ DBSK =D anyway lol

the cd came out 3 days after my birthday so my mom actually pre-ordered it for me in february ^^ i got the 2CD+DVD one

What did you think of the songs? i love the whole album so much, it's benn about the only thing i've listened to since i got it

My favourite songs: other than the ones i heard before the cd came out **Wasurenaide, Bolero, etc.** i love Force, 9095, and the Take Your Hands remix <333

What surprised you about the album: this album to me, even though theres a few faster songs on it, seems more mellow and laid back than the T album. when i heard a preview of Secret Game i didn't think i'd like it that much but now i love it XD

How do you think the boys did with this album? of course i think they did an amazing job and i can't wait for more =D
    kimmysaur
    kimmysaur

Post  kimmysaur Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:15 am

Oh yeah~ the secret to the secret code album!! I'm not gonna lie...when I listened to Jaejoong's mumbling in that one song and then listening to it backwards. That freaked the crap outta me!! hahaha
    He sounded like he was doing some weird chant. It was scary hahaha
    but yeah, DBSK is definitely genius to have thought of something like that.
    ~Xiah Love~
    ~Xiah Love~

Post  ~Xiah Love~ Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:17 am

kimmysaur wrote:Oh yeah~ the secret to the secret code album!! I'm not gonna lie...when I listened to Jaejoong's mumbling in that one song and then listening to it backwards. That freaked the crap outta me!! hahaha

he was actually saying something? o.O how do you listen to it backwards cause now i wanna do it haha
    Sonhador_2612
    Sonhador_2612

Post  Sonhador_2612 Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:26 am

~Xiah Love~ wrote:
    kimmysaur wrote:Oh yeah~ the secret to the secret code album!! I'm not gonna lie...when I listened to Jaejoong's mumbling in that one song and then listening to it backwards. That freaked the crap outta me!! hahaha

he was actually saying something? o.O how do you listen to it backwards cause now i wanna do it haha

Hey! Go on the link I posted on this thread and you'll find out the secrets and what the mumbling actually meant! IT IS GENIUS really. ^0^v
    ~Xiah Love~
    ~Xiah Love~

Post  ~Xiah Love~ Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:54 am

Sonhador_2612 wrote:
    ~Xiah Love~ wrote:

Hey! Go on the link I posted on this thread and you'll find out the secrets and what the mumbling actually meant! IT IS GENIUS really. ^0^v

the button to play it doesn't work for me >.< ** i can't click it** but thats so cool still =D they're so smart lol
    kimmysaur
    kimmysaur

Post  kimmysaur Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:32 am

~Xiah Love~ wrote:
    Sonhador_2612 wrote:
    ~Xiah Love~ wrote:

the button to play it doesn't work for me >.< ** i can't click it** but thats so cool still =D they're so smart lol
    try this link:
    http://blog.naver.com/alsthd1004/60064851866

There's two files. First one is the cut from the song where Jae mumbles something at the end
    and the 2nd one is that cut played backwards and it sounds like something in korean.
    It either says "A person like you is unable to hear what I'm saying (i.e. my story)" or "You can't come into me"
    But it's def. korean. ^^
    ~Xiah Love~
    ~Xiah Love~

Post  ~Xiah Love~ Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:49 am

kimmysaur wrote:
    ~Xiah Love~ wrote:
    Sonhador_2612 wrote:
    ~Xiah Love~ wrote:

try this link:
    http://blog.naver.com/alsthd1004/60064851866

There's two files. First one is the cut from the song where Jae mumbles something at the end
    and the 2nd one is that cut played backwards and it sounds like something in korean.
    It either says "A person like you is unable to hear what I'm saying (i.e. my story)" or "You can't come into me"
    But it's def. korean. ^^

haha thats the link i tried and idk...the boxes aren't clickable to me o.O o well i'm sure i'll find it somewhere XDDD
    Fallingdown
    Fallingdown

Post  Fallingdown Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:26 am

I thought the new album was great. The secret to it was pretty cool, it was brilliant.
    My favorite songs were Wasurenaide, Doushite Kimi Wo Suki No Natte Shimattan Darou, 9095, Taxi, and Bolero.
    painne
    painne

Post  painne Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:52 pm

Sonhador_2612 wrote:
    ~Xiah Love~ wrote:

LOLOLLOLOL!!! me too! I thought that it was some like a crazy chant that JJ made. XXD
    but I get curious so I searched the internet dying to see the meaning behind the song 9095.

The korean cassies said that the mumbling thing that jj said is like "a person like you cannot understand my story"..
    jj emo boy. xD
    Sonia
    Sonia

Post  Sonia Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:15 pm

OH MY!

And i claiming to be a Cassie!

Now im officially ashamed...still don't have this album!

I must be crazy right?!!

But thanks to you i learned the thing about the secret code.

I didn't know Jae was actually saying something in his mumbling.

Ok....NOW i'm heading on Yesasia !!!
    minyo33
    minyo33

Post  minyo33 Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:18 am

waaaaaaaaaa~minyo <3 dongbang!Very Happy

What did you think of the songs?
    syupah dyupah kewll!!
    they have secrets ;D

Your favourite songs.
    wasurenaide - mellow song but awesoome!
    secret game - typical of james bond songs.haha. soo sessssyyy~ yuum~xD

What surprised you about the album.
    the album has lotsa secrets!
    i guess they still have some secrets in it that havent or maybe cant be revealed by others.
    i know dong bangs head is syupah dyupah super.lol.
    yah. well. other thing that surprised me is also the genre.
    wow. it makes me.. -> Σ(゚Д゚)

How do you think the boys did with this album?
    super sesssyy~Very Happy
    they can be a secret agent. xD
    the most sessssssy one.;D

omigasssshh~
    these makes me cant wait to buy the album!!TT^TT
    minyo syupah broke this month TTATT
    *bangshead* xD
    jocie**

Post  jocie** Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:25 am

:O did the boys actually think of/plan the secret code within the album???
    painne
    painne

Post  painne Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:14 pm

jocie** wrote::O did the boys actually think of/plan the secret code within the album???

jae joong actually organize it. ^____^V
    Mei~
    Mei~

Post  Mei~ Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:31 pm

yeh... JJ was the genious behind the album

oh!! gals go to my bubble!! I'm organizing a project (dbsk related)
    and I'd love you all to cooperate =)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:16 am