Dreamers' Circle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dreamers' Circle

Alan JW N.'s 1st Official Fan-forum (4/16/09). Welcome all DREAMERS to the community!__________________ Header created by: LAMAHkun

"The purpose of this forum is to bring people from all over the world together to see Alan progress and grow as an individual and as a singer."
Chat meetings are currently unofficial until further notices of new times!!!! (Casual chatting is always welcome~)

2 posters

.::MT Nguyen::.

whatismyname
    whatismyname

.::MT Nguyen::. Empty .::MT Nguyen::.

Post  whatismyname Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:35 am

Hello fellow supporters of Alan~

I've been a stalker of Alan for a while now. LOL sorry if that creeped you out a little. Anyway, I am going to introduce myself. I'm pretty much just going to copy Alan's format LOL >.<

About Me:
    Name: Trinh Nguyen
    Nicknames: Mika, Mikachu, MT, T/Tee, BOSS (kids call me that o_O)
    Languages: Vietnamese (fluent), English (fluent), French (Eh... idk LOL. This year will be my 4th year learning it at school), Korean (learning from a Korean friend), Mandarin(learning. I used to go to Chinese school on Sundays but I had to quit because of school -> IB D:< )
    I play: Piano (still taking lessons), guitar (teaching myself)

Random Facts:
    - I am the youngest child in my family.
    - I am a high school senior, currently in the IB program >.<
    - I was born in Vietnam, and came over to the US when I was 6.
    - I laugh like a moron. I laugh all the time, even at my own jokes.
    - I'm more of a listener than a talker and I don't talk a lot because I'm always thinking.
    - I can stay on the computer for hours doing absolutely nothing at all.
    - I watch Asian dramas more than you eat rice.
    - I am planning on going into pre-med after high school(just taking classes required to get into Medical school).
    - I sing a lot... in the shower. My mother can sing remarkably well, but I can't. I got my father's genes, sadly.
    - I am currently a president of a school club that raises money to financially aid children from all over the world ^-^ If you have any suggestions/ideas on how to raise $ successfully, please contact me! =D
    - I'm a very random person.
    - I sleep diagonally o_O
    - I've just learned to text recently. LOL.
    - Barnes & Noble is my second home. I go there for fun Very Happy

- Meeting new people (I get along with people of all ages. I don't know if you call this 'fake', but I tend to change depending on who I am around. Nevertheless, most of the time the things I say and my hideous laughs are all genuine xD)
    - Eating (I love all types of food especially Italian, Korean and Mediterranean. However, my all time favorite would have to be my mother's cooking)
    - Traveling (So far, I've only been to Vietnam and many places in the US. These are some places I would like to visit one day: Japan, S. Korea, Hong Kong, France, Italy. Gosh Alan, we might as well go together LOL.)
    - Asian dramas (Japanese dramas, Korean dramas, TVB dramas, Taiwanese dramas)
    - Helping others (I wouldn't call myself an altruist just yet, for I myself also feel good when I help others. Therefore, the acts I do are not entirely 'selfless')
    - Free stuff (who doesn't?)
    - Spending time with my family
    - Reading(When the weather is nice, I like to sit on a tree to read or a bench at a park Very Happy)
    - Vanilla milk(I'm about to go restock in about 5 minutes!)
    - Assembling puzzles(Currently working on a 2,000 piece jigsaw puzzle of Times Square NY)

Dislikes:
    -Wars
    -Pollution
    -Animal cruelty
    -People who take things for granted. However, I tend to take things for granted as well(especially at home). I guess I kinda dislike myself? haha
    -Human trafficking/child prostitution/laboring
    -Cursing

Music:
    I LOVE ALL TYPES OF MUSIC!
    Here are a few:
    -Asian
    -Classical
    -Indie
    -Elevator music
    -My mother's singing
    -Alan
    -I am also starting to like Isaac Lee because he sang Arirang. Yep. Arirang. But that's kind of irrelevant to this. HAHA. Alan & Isaac are so cute together ^-^

I'll add more stuff later :]

I will be your friend, as long as you are willing to help me take over the world. JK. HIII!!! NICE TO MEET YOU ALL!

Links:

YouTube
    Xanga
    Twitter

Last edited by whatismyname on Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ashcast

.::MT Nguyen::. Empty Re: .::MT Nguyen::.

Post  Ashcast Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:15 am

hi trinh!!! keke, i like your nickname mikachu Very Happy so cute!! and wow, you came here to the US when you were 6 too??? Very Happy keke, are you sure you watch korean dramas more than i eat rice?? because i eat alot of rice ^^ anyway, im ashley ^^ nice to meet you Very Happy
    whatismyname
    whatismyname

Post  whatismyname Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:53 pm

Ashcast wrote:hi trinh!!! keke, i like your nickname mikachu Very Happy so cute!! and wow, you came here to the US when you were 6 too??? Very Happy keke, are you sure you watch korean dramas more than i eat rice?? because i eat alot of rice ^^ anyway, im ashley ^^ nice to meet you Very Happy

Hi Ashley! Nice to meet you too ^^

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:08 pm