Dreamers' Circle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dreamers' Circle

Alan JW N.'s 1st Official Fan-forum (4/16/09). Welcome all DREAMERS to the community!__________________ Header created by: LAMAHkun

"The purpose of this forum is to bring people from all over the world together to see Alan progress and grow as an individual and as a singer."
Chat meetings are currently unofficial until further notices of new times!!!! (Casual chatting is always welcome~)

2 posters

Herro ^__^v I guess this is my intro? XD

STEPHYeatsYuLikeNOM
    STEPHYeatsYuLikeNOM

Herro ^__^v I guess this is my intro? XD Empty Herro ^__^v I guess this is my intro? XD

Post  STEPHYeatsYuLikeNOM Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:15 pm

Hihi guys~ (:
    I guess first of all I should tell you my name ^__^ I'm what you call a Stephanie Razz if you prefer, you can call me May (: I love sm:)es &smilies in general. I live to make others happy rather than myself. I love meeting new people; I'm friendly and I won't bite so please just say hi if you'd like Very Happy. I am known to be a little over the top hyper, and occasionally over talkative >_<. Ohh hmm.. .I draw for fun, though I am quite the perfectionist so it takes me ages to finish my drawings >_<" but I am far from "amazing," I instead consider myself quite average Smile. I don't play favorites, or rather, I can't >_< I love too many things to have a favorite D: I actually have no idea what to write in here XD sooo.. .I will just end it here with:
    nice to meet everyone :3 I hope I get to know you all soon and become great friends (: ♥️
    Ashcast

Herro ^__^v I guess this is my intro? XD Empty Re: Herro ^__^v I guess this is my intro? XD

Post  Ashcast Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:10 am

hey there stephanie Very Happy can i ask you why you like to be called may?? is it because its your fav month or something?? Very Happy and aww, you seem to be a really nice person always putting others first :3 nice to meet you, im ashley ^^
    STEPHYeatsYuLikeNOM
    STEPHYeatsYuLikeNOM

Herro ^__^v I guess this is my intro? XD Empty Re: Herro ^__^v I guess this is my intro? XD

Post  STEPHYeatsYuLikeNOM Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:25 am

Ashcast wrote:hey there stephanie Very Happy can i ask you why you like to be called may?? is it because its your fav month or something?? Very Happy and aww, you seem to be a really nice person always putting others first :3 nice to meet you, im ashley ^^

Herro there Ashley Very Happy ! nice to meet you too ^__^ <3
    to answer your question XD May is the name I use at home around family mostly :3 it's because technically, it's supposed to be spelled mei mei like little sister in chinese xD but we spell it May May like the month Razz hehe.
    and haha (: you seem really nice too :3 I already feel like we're on our way to being great friends (: <3
    Ashcast

Post  Ashcast Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:20 am

STEPHYeatsYuLikeNOM wrote:
    Ashcast wrote:hey there stephanie Very Happy can i ask you why you like to be called may?? is it because its your fav month or something?? Very Happy and aww, you seem to be a really nice person always putting others first :3 nice to meet you, im ashley ^^

Herro there Ashley Very Happy ! nice to meet you too ^__^ <3
    to answer your question XD May is the name I use at home around family mostly :3 it's because technically, it's supposed to be spelled mei mei like little sister in chinese xD but we spell it May May like the month Razz hehe.
    and haha (: you seem really nice too :3 I already feel like we're on our way to being great friends (: <3

OOh!!! so are you chinese?? Very Happy and man, i wish i had a cool nickname like that TT^TT most people just call me ash or ash ketchum because i remind them of pokemon xD

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:15 am