Dreamers' Circle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dreamers' Circle

Alan JW N.'s 1st Official Fan-forum (4/16/09). Welcome all DREAMERS to the community!__________________ Header created by: LAMAHkun

"The purpose of this forum is to bring people from all over the world together to see Alan progress and grow as an individual and as a singer."
Chat meetings are currently unofficial until further notices of new times!!!! (Casual chatting is always welcome~)

It was very strange

slavinzing56

It was very strange Empty It was very strange

Post  slavinzing56 Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:41 pm

It was very strange," he added. "We had beaten West Ham a few days earlier so I didn't think I was feeling any stress.

"It was the middle of the week, about 7pm. I was just going to have a drink before dinner. Then I started to feel a stabbing in the chest. A very, very violent pain.

"When it happened to me ten years ago at Liverpool, I just thought I had flu. There was no drama. It was the club doctor who said it was more serious. But this time it was more violent.

"I couldn't go to bed, I couldn't lie down, and I couldn't sit. So my wife called the club doctor and then the ambulance. They were very good. Top class, I must say."
    sbobet
    dicas para poker

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:13 am