Dreamers' Circle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dreamers' Circle

Alan JW N.'s 1st Official Fan-forum (4/16/09). Welcome all DREAMERS to the community!__________________ Header created by: LAMAHkun

"The purpose of this forum is to bring people from all over the world together to see Alan progress and grow as an individual and as a singer."
Chat meetings are currently unofficial until further notices of new times!!!! (Casual chatting is always welcome~)

Fergie rules out more signings

slavinzing56

Fergie rules out more signings Empty Fergie rules out more signings

Post  slavinzing56 Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:41 pm

Sir Alex Ferguson is adamant he does not intend to make any more additions to his Manchester United squad and plans to give the youngsters in his line-up a chance to prove themselves.

Ferguson was believed to be on the lookout for a replacement for retired midfield ace Paul Scholes this summer with several players, including Wesley Sneijder, Luka Modric and Samir Nasri, having been linked with an Old Trafford move.

Inter Milan ace Sneijder has been widely tipped as the Red Devils' primary target, but the manager has maintained a firm stance over the midfielder, insisting he is not on his wishlist.

And Ferguson has reiterated that position by insisting he has no plans for any more transfer business before the window closes.

"I'm certainly not looking to add to the players I've got," Ferguson told the Daily Express.

"I've been saying that for weeks but the media have been saying differently - that I'm going to buy this one or that one.

"We've said nothing, we just carry on with our business."

He added: "There is an emphasis on young players at this club and always has been. If they have the ability and temperament there is one thing you can do - play them."

sbobet
    dicas para poker