Dreamers' Circle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dreamers' Circle

Alan JW N.'s 1st Official Fan-forum (4/16/09). Welcome all DREAMERS to the community!__________________ Header created by: LAMAHkun

"The purpose of this forum is to bring people from all over the world together to see Alan progress and grow as an individual and as a singer."
Chat meetings are currently unofficial until further notices of new times!!!! (Casual chatting is always welcome~)

4 posters

[Drawing]Picture drawn while listening to Alan

Fallingdown
    Fallingdown

[Drawing]Picture drawn while listening to Alan Empty [Drawing]Picture drawn while listening to Alan

Post  Fallingdown Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:51 am

Just a quick drawing I did while I was at dance class. My friend didn't want to play soccer today, so I ended up drawing. I couldn't think of anything, so I started listening to Alan's covers, and just let my hand do all the work. Maybe I should've moved my hair aside so I could see what I was doing^^; Oh well, I didn't come out very well, but ehhh...not much I draw comes out how I plan. I still like it though. Even though her body came out small compared to her head.
    It took me forever to get my scanner working. And then I couldn't get on the site. And then my computer kept freezing. But here it is. I shrunk it down a lot because I didn't want a huge picture on here. Hope you like it. Feel free to criticize, it helps a lot. Haha I just realized I didn't add any detail to her eyes, I've been forgetting to do that lately. I also have to darken the lines. I might color it later on, but then again maybe not, I don't know.
    Just click the link below to see it.
    http://loyaltodarkness.deviantart.com/art/I-Luffles-Music-119539913
    geri.
    geri.

[Drawing]Picture drawn while listening to Alan Empty Re: [Drawing]Picture drawn while listening to Alan

Post  geri. Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:20 am

hello again~ xD
    susi-ahh. wowee. i found your pic very good! so you mainly draw anime? ^^
    the pic is very neat...as in nice ~ LOL.
    her face and everything seems in proportion pretty much since its anime. but the problem isnt that its not good but rather how you've chosen to draw her. her posture seems posed whereas when listening to music should give off a free feeling sorta? i don't know if that makes sense. however this is just my opinion. the image needs abit more emotion .
    i suggest more shading and rough sketched lines to make the pic a bit more lively. oh and yerh~ darken her eyes abit.
    overall i think you did a great job! oh and do colour the image in yerh?! i cant wait to see its ^^
    brightstars90
    brightstars90

[Drawing]Picture drawn while listening to Alan Empty Re: [Drawing]Picture drawn while listening to Alan

Post  brightstars90 Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:15 pm

Well done missy for a quick drawing. : )
    Maybe a little more shading, proportion and emotion to the drawing will emphasize it even more,
    but overall good job.
    Keep at it. =)
    Fallingdown
    Fallingdown

Post  Fallingdown Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:36 pm

@geri
    thanks!
    Yeah anime is my main thing.
    I think I get what you're saying about the posture. I forgot to detail the eye, I keep forgetting I dunno why.
    Thanks a lot for the advice! Sometimes I color them, sometimes I don't. It depends if I have time.

@kaeshi
    thanks! and thanks for the advice^^
    Aiven
    Aiven

Post  Aiven Sat May 16, 2009 8:42 am

It's cute.

cat
    Fallingdown
    Fallingdown

Post  Fallingdown Sat May 16, 2009 9:35 pm

thanks^_^

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:23 pm