Dreamers' Circle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dreamers' Circle

Alan JW N.'s 1st Official Fan-forum (4/16/09). Welcome all DREAMERS to the community!__________________ Header created by: LAMAHkun

"The purpose of this forum is to bring people from all over the world together to see Alan progress and grow as an individual and as a singer."
Chat meetings are currently unofficial until further notices of new times!!!! (Casual chatting is always welcome~)

+3
~Xiah Love~
painne
LAMAHkun
7 posters

L A M A H k u n // Excessive amount of writing.

LAMAHkun
    LAMAHkun

L A M A H k u n  //  Excessive  amount of writing. Empty L A M A H k u n // Excessive amount of writing.

Post  LAMAHkun Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:46 am

L A M A H k u n  //  Excessive  amount of writing. LAMAHkun-1

- - - -

L A M A H k u n

My name is 'Lamah' and I reside in Sydney Australia. Being a male at 18 years old, I've gathered many experience within different areas throughout my life so far. I'm a freelance photographer, videographer, graphic designer, musician, composer and also a dancer. I find joy in Photography, Music and Literature. I believe that knowledge opens doors to many opportunities, but even with knowledge, it is nothing without talent and passion.

One word to describe myself? 'Bipolar'. I can be the happiest person around and then can instantly change into the complete opposite. Although I'm known as the 'funny' person in the group of friends, I can also be the 'harshest' one as well (: But hey, That's just me. I define my friends by who they are, and not by what they can do or what they have.

I'm a private person.

P H O T O G R A P H Y

I've gained love for photography since the age of 14. Photographs truly do inspire me in what I do. There's much more to Photography then just taking a 'Photograph'. Photographs can evoke many moods and emotions, which is probably the reason why I fell in love with photography.

I have both deviantART + Flickr, PM for these links.

M U S I C

Honestly, I don't like DBSK/TVXQ or whatever else they're called(Besides Junsu and Changmin), That phase was over for me long ago. I do however enjoy some of their 'recent' stuff, but I love the classic DBSK most.

My music preference seems to change like seasons do, I can love one tune and then despise it the next.

L I T E R A T U R E

I love literature! I love to read novels, fanfics, stories, people's blogs? haha and many more. I've also have a love for quotes! One of my favorite quotes:

"A successful person is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him or her."
    - David Brinkley

C I T Y I N C O L O R S

I may not be the 'biggest' fan of Alan, But I am a fan none the less. I found out about Alan late last year? At the time he only had 200+ subscribers, wasn't active on Soompi yet and was just building himself up. When first listening to his voice ( I believe Only Human was the first cover of Alan I listened to ) I was literally shocked at the fact that it was actually 'Good' okay maybe good is an understatement eh? From then on I've been secretly *fangirl-ing* him 8D. I'm also a fangirl for Julia and her awesomeness hohoho. But back to topic, Alan has really established himself since then which is something he should be oh so proud about (: Great job Alan!

Alan is mine, okay thank you (: HAHA I'm kidding.

- - - -

I apologize for the excessive amount of writing. But hey, that's just me (:
    Take it or leave it (:

painne
    painne

L A M A H k u n  //  Excessive  amount of writing. Empty Re: L A M A H k u n // Excessive amount of writing.

Post  painne Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:30 am

hIYEEE~ lamah!

Welcome! I thought I've seen you here already. xD

loves photography too~!
    I love your introduction. ^___^
    ~Xiah Love~
    ~Xiah Love~

L A M A H k u n  //  Excessive  amount of writing. Empty Re: L A M A H k u n // Excessive amount of writing.

Post  ~Xiah Love~ Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:30 pm

hey lamah ^^ welcome to the forum. you do alot of stuff o.o but thats cool ^^
    brightstars90
    brightstars90

Post  brightstars90 Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:00 pm

Hiii
    Welcome to the forum : ).
    Im Kaeshi. I love quotes as well (hence my document filled with tonnes of quotes) & i do think you made one yourself:

I believe that knowledge opens doors to many opportunities, but even with knowledge, it is nothing without talent and passion. - Lamah

I must say, that is quite true.
    Hope to see you around.
    minnilu
    minnilu

Post  minnilu Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:24 pm

Lamah <3 xD
    a fanboy here!

you're a unique person and that's cool ^.~
    Fallingdown
    Fallingdown

Post  Fallingdown Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:43 am

HI!! Nice to meet you, I'm Susi.
    I like you're intro, I too am a fan of quotes. I have many faves, but currently its “The key to happiness is having dreams; the key to success is making them come true.” –James Allen

LAMAHkun wrote:Alan is mine, okay thank you (: HAHA I'm kidding.

*gasp* The blessed "possessive expresion"
    painne
    painne

Post  painne Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:06 am

Fallingdown wrote:HI!! Nice to meet you, I'm Susi.
    I like you're intro, I too am a fan of quotes. I have many faves, but currently its “The key to happiness is having dreams; the key to success is making them come true.” –James Allen

LAMAHkun wrote:Alan is mine, okay thank you (: HAHA I'm kidding.

*gasp* The blessed "possessive expresion"

ahaha! "Alamah"!! xD
    he's just kidding. ^___^
    Fallingdown
    Fallingdown

Post  Fallingdown Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:55 am

painne wrote:ahaha! "Alamah"!! xD
    he's just kidding. ^___^

haha i was just joking Smile
    MoonBaskins

Post  MoonBaskins Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:09 am

Hyungnim!
    Nice bubble lol mines dirt compared to yours
    LAMAHkun
    LAMAHkun

Post  LAMAHkun Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:58 pm

Painne: Thanks (: . Yes Photography is a major factor in my life (:

~Xiah Love~:Thank you (: . Ahah yeah, I was brought up surrounded with many things. My family is filled with Perfoming Arts people haha.

brightstars90:Hello Kaeshi ( Cool name by the way ). OHH you have one as well! so do I *HI 5* haha.
    Woo, good eyes for picking it (; haha.

likewise (:

Minnilu:Minnilu <3, Ahah fanboy .. Thank you (: I guess that's why people find me weird .. 'cause I'm different .. --; haha.

Fallingdown:Hello Susi ( Another cool name as well! ). That is a lovely quote (: Thank you for sharing!

Haha, Ohoh D:

Painne: Is that supposed to be a coupling name? o0; HAHAHA, it's just like saying "A Llamah" .. haha.

Yes, I do believe I typed "I'm Kidding" in there (;

MoonBaskins:Bubble .. It feels pinkberry when people refer to it as a bubble, But thanks (; haha.

Haha, mine is just .. simple --;
    I didn't want to overdo it --; ( I tend to overdo things a lot, it's a little habit--Wink

- L A M A H k u n
    Fallingdown
    Fallingdown

Post  Fallingdown Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:44 am

Hi, np. GAH! I love your signature!
    brightstars90
    brightstars90

Post  brightstars90 Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:30 pm

LAMAHkun wrote:
    brightstars90:Hello Kaeshi ( Cool name by the way ). OHH you have one as well! so do I *HI 5* haha.
    Woo, good eyes for picking it (; haha.

likewise (:

- L A M A H k u n

Lol thanks about the name. I like the quote on your signature as well. My computer crashed so i lost my document of quotes T__________T"""". *sigh* lol
    minnilu
    minnilu

Post  minnilu Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:39 pm

Hey... fanboys are cool xD Cause they're not afraid to show what they really like =D
    Weird? I don't think you're weird... you're rather talented <3
    Did I ever tell you that your photos are amazingly beautiful? <3

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:53 am