Dreamers' Circle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dreamers' Circle

Alan JW N.'s 1st Official Fan-forum (4/16/09). Welcome all DREAMERS to the community!__________________ Header created by: LAMAHkun

"The purpose of this forum is to bring people from all over the world together to see Alan progress and grow as an individual and as a singer."
Chat meetings are currently unofficial until further notices of new times!!!! (Casual chatting is always welcome~)

4 posters

I AM AMAYA! HEAR ME ROAR!.............rawr <3

Amaya92

I AM AMAYA! HEAR ME ROAR!.............rawr <3 Empty I AM AMAYA! HEAR ME ROAR!.............rawr <3

Post  Amaya92 Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:55 am

.Amaya.
    Loud, Crazy, Hyper, Loves to make friends

so yeah, uhh. HUGE fan of Alan's (:
    Like everyone else here ^^
    My secret dream is to be a singer one day, and actually watching Alan rise to success slowly is really inspiring.
    I advertise Alan so much that my friends are getting annoyed x3 But its the least we Dreamers can do, right??

lawl, LETS TALK AND UNITE IN FANDOM!!!

cheers HUZZAH cheers
    Fallingdown
    Fallingdown

I AM AMAYA! HEAR ME ROAR!.............rawr <3 Empty Re: I AM AMAYA! HEAR ME ROAR!.............rawr <3

Post  Fallingdown Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:05 am

Hey Amaya!
    Nice to meet you, I'm Susi^^
    I advertise Alan too. I do it a lot to my friends. I always send them links to his covers and make them listen^^

I AM AMAYA! HEAR ME ROAR!.............rawr <3 Empty Re: I AM AMAYA! HEAR ME ROAR!.............rawr <3

Post  Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:37 am

Hi Amaya! Very Happy I'm Kathy~
    I think I talked to you earlier in the chatbox?
    hehe welcome!
    It's great that you are telling your friends about Alan! ^^
    Hope you have fun at this forum~ Smile
    ~Xiah Love~
    ~Xiah Love~

Post  ~Xiah Love~ Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:23 am

rawr!!! hahaha welcome to the forum Amaya~~~
    painne
    painne

Post  painne Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:43 am

HAHAH!! I can realate!! my friends are getting annoyed bcuz of my hyperness (??)

LET'S ROCK. ^__^\m/

Nice meeting you amaya! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content