Dreamers' Circle

Alan JW N.'s 1st Official Fan-forum (4/16/09). Welcome all DREAMERS to the community!__________________ Header created by: LAMAHkun

"The purpose of this forum is to bring people from all over the world together to see Alan progress and grow as an individual and as a singer."
Chat meetings are currently unofficial until further notices of new times!!!! (Casual chatting is always welcome~)

    Puresky's little World ^-^

    Share

    Puresky

    Posts : 21
    Join date : 2009-04-27
    Age : 25
    Location : Germany

    Puresky's little World ^-^

    Post  Puresky on Fri May 01, 2009 11:44 am

    Name: Trinh Nguyen(viet.), Qing(chin.) and Soojin (kor.)
    Nicknames: ChinChin, Jinnie and so on xD (I have too many... -.-)
    Date of birth: 29.09.1992 right now i'm 16 ^^
    Born in: Germany
    Origin: Vietnamese
    Languages: Vietnamese, German, English, French (intermedia), Chinese (learning), Korean (learning)
    Special: I've played the guitar for 7 years now Very Happy my lovely guitar xD

    I LOVE to sing and dance, but I'm not very good xD
    I am very interested in Korea (everything about it) but I especially KPOP!
    Kim Jung Hoon (who is that guy? xD) was the reason that I discovered KPOP
    Super Junior is the reason why I love KPOP! (main reason, others are: DBSK, Shinee, Davichi, Wheesung, Lyn etc.)

    How I got to know Alan? - Because of Davichi's and Wheesung's perf of that man, that woman, I found his collab of this song!

    If you're curious about something just tell me, tell me t-t-t-t-t tell me hahaha xD


    Last edited by Puresky on Sat May 02, 2009 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    painne

    Posts : 102
    Join date : 2009-04-16
    Age : 25
    Location : Philippines

    Re: Puresky's little World ^-^

    Post  painne on Fri May 01, 2009 8:48 pm

    Hello~! welcome! Very Happy

    enjoy okay! Fighting! kim jung hoon? you mean the F4 guy? oh I hate him. HAHAHA! (hate me now) kiddos but really I don't like him. keke~
    avatar
    Fallingdown

    Posts : 188
    Join date : 2009-04-16
    Age : 23
    Location : California

    Re: Puresky's little World ^-^

    Post  Fallingdown on Fri May 01, 2009 9:15 pm

    Hi^^
    Wow, you sure know a lot of languages

    Puresky

    Posts : 21
    Join date : 2009-04-27
    Age : 25
    Location : Germany

    Re: Puresky's little World ^-^

    Post  Puresky on Sat May 02, 2009 10:34 am

    painne wrote:Hello~! welcome! Very Happy

    enjoy okay! Fighting! kim jung hoon? you mean the F4 guy? oh I hate him. HAHAHA! (hate me now) kiddos but really I don't like him. keke~

    Kim Jung Hoon is NOT the F4 guy xDD He's a former member of UN ( a disbanded group) and he acted in Goong, he just left for the army .... I think the F4 guy is Kim Hyun Joong xD
    I don't hate you ^^
    avatar
    painne

    Posts : 102
    Join date : 2009-04-16
    Age : 25
    Location : Philippines

    Re: Puresky's little World ^-^

    Post  painne on Sat May 02, 2009 12:46 pm

    Puresky wrote:
    painne wrote:Hello~! welcome! Very Happy

    enjoy okay! Fighting! kim jung hoon? you mean the F4 guy? oh I hate him. HAHAHA! (hate me now) kiddos but really I don't like him. keke~

    Kim Jung Hoon is NOT the F4 guy xDD He's a former member of UN ( a disbanded group) and he acted in Goong, he just left for the army .... I think the F4 guy is Kim Hyun Joong xD
    I don't hate you ^^

    AHH! Yaaaa! PRINCE YUL!!! I love him! LOL. sorry! i thought it's the priceless faced F4 guy. XXD

    Puresky

    Posts : 21
    Join date : 2009-04-27
    Age : 25
    Location : Germany

    Re: Puresky's little World ^-^

    Post  Puresky on Sat May 02, 2009 1:29 pm

    painne wrote:
    Puresky wrote:
    painne wrote:Hello~! welcome! Very Happy

    enjoy okay! Fighting! kim jung hoon? you mean the F4 guy? oh I hate him. HAHAHA! (hate me now) kiddos but really I don't like him. keke~

    Kim Jung Hoon is NOT the F4 guy xDD He's a former member of UN ( a disbanded group) and he acted in Goong, he just left for the army .... I think the F4 guy is Kim Hyun Joong xD
    I don't hate you ^^

    AHH! Yaaaa! PRINCE YUL!!! I love him! LOL. sorry! i thought it's the priceless faced F4 guy. XXD

    hahaha not many people know him -.- but he's so handsome and he can sing^^ --> Just like Alan oppa ^_^
    xDD

    Puresky

    Posts : 21
    Join date : 2009-04-27
    Age : 25
    Location : Germany

    Re: Puresky's little World ^-^

    Post  Puresky on Sat May 02, 2009 1:31 pm

    Fallingdown wrote:Hi^^
    Wow, you sure know a lot of languages
    yeah, somehow *blush* xDD still have to train on them....just German is perfect xD
    avatar
    Fallingdown

    Posts : 188
    Join date : 2009-04-16
    Age : 23
    Location : California

    Re: Puresky's little World ^-^

    Post  Fallingdown on Sat May 02, 2009 3:25 pm

    Puresky wrote:yeah, somehow *blush* xDD still have to train on them....just German is perfect xD
    You still have to train on them, ah I see. But still the fact that you're learning more is still cool.

    Puresky

    Posts : 21
    Join date : 2009-04-27
    Age : 25
    Location : Germany

    Re: Puresky's little World ^-^

    Post  Puresky on Sat May 02, 2009 4:20 pm

    Fallingdown wrote:
    Puresky wrote:yeah, somehow *blush* xDD still have to train on them....just German is perfect xD
    You still have to train on them, ah I see. But still the fact that you're learning more is still cool.
    thx^^
    avatar
    imperfection

    Posts : 6
    Join date : 2009-04-17
    Age : 24

    Re: Puresky's little World ^-^

    Post  imperfection on Sat May 02, 2009 7:35 pm

    awwh wicked !
    i want to know german too
    ^_^
    nice to meet you !

    Puresky

    Posts : 21
    Join date : 2009-04-27
    Age : 25
    Location : Germany

    Re: Puresky's little World ^-^

    Post  Puresky on Sat May 02, 2009 8:31 pm

    imperfection wrote:awwh wicked !
    i want to know german too
    ^_^
    nice to meet you !

    ah xD nice to meet you too^^
    where do you come from? (it's a little bit weird that you want to know german xD)
    avatar
    painne

    Posts : 102
    Join date : 2009-04-16
    Age : 25
    Location : Philippines

    Re: Puresky's little World ^-^

    Post  painne on Sat May 02, 2009 9:13 pm

    I know him! but not really into him..but have you heard that KJH is going to military and he just cuts his long hair.
    The friends told me that he will be back after 2 years. ^_^

    Puresky

    Posts : 21
    Join date : 2009-04-27
    Age : 25
    Location : Germany

    Re: Puresky's little World ^-^

    Post  Puresky on Sat May 02, 2009 9:17 pm

    painne wrote:I know him! but not really into him..but have you heard that KJH is going to military and he just cuts his long hair.
    The friends told me that he will be back after 2 years. ^_^

    yeah, I heard about that^^
    avatar
    `StaR'

    Posts : 51
    Join date : 2009-04-21
    Age : 22
    Location : Canada

    Re: Puresky's little World ^-^

    Post  `StaR' on Sun May 03, 2009 12:43 am

    Whow! I want to learn lots of languages too o_o! (but I fail)
    Yay another Viet^^ lmao~ *viet pride again*
    What kind of guitar do you play? Acoustic? Electric?
    avatar
    sapphire

    Posts : 48
    Join date : 2009-04-17
    Age : 25

    Re: Puresky's little World ^-^

    Post  sapphire on Sun May 03, 2009 11:11 am

    another viet^^
    hi~nice to meet you
    my viet name is ngoc but you can call me sap
    wow you speak so many language
    hey i can speak german too but just a little

    Puresky

    Posts : 21
    Join date : 2009-04-27
    Age : 25
    Location : Germany

    Re: Puresky's little World ^-^

    Post  Puresky on Sun May 03, 2009 12:18 pm

    `StaR' wrote:Whow! I want to learn lots of languages too o_o! (but I fail)
    Yay another Viet^^ lmao~ *viet pride again*
    What kind of guitar do you play? Acoustic? Electric?

    viet pride hahaha xD
    I play the acoustic guitar...wanted to try electric but no time -.-
    There are really many viets here...(thinks: maybe cause Alan oppa is viet too.... xD)
    but no Germans.... seems like I'm the only one here who lives in germany -.-

    Puresky

    Posts : 21
    Join date : 2009-04-27
    Age : 25
    Location : Germany

    Re: Puresky's little World ^-^

    Post  Puresky on Sun May 03, 2009 12:19 pm

    sapphire wrote:another viet^^
    hi~nice to meet you
    my viet name is ngoc but you can call me sap
    wow you speak so many language
    hey i can speak german too but just a little

    Hi ngoc or sap (aah can't decide xD)
    nice to meet you too^^ oh really? what can you speak?^^
    avatar
    sapphire

    Posts : 48
    Join date : 2009-04-17
    Age : 25

    Re: Puresky's little World ^-^

    Post  sapphire on Sun May 03, 2009 12:30 pm

    ^ you should decide or when you want to call me, you'll have to use both name lmao
    i'm still learning si i can only say simple thing
    as long as it's not a hard sentence i can say it
    maybe i'll go to germany this summer^^

    Puresky

    Posts : 21
    Join date : 2009-04-27
    Age : 25
    Location : Germany

    Re: Puresky's little World ^-^

    Post  Puresky on Sun May 03, 2009 1:16 pm

    sapphire wrote:^ you should decide or when you want to call me, you'll have to use both name lmao
    i'm still learning si i can only say simple thing
    as long as it's not a hard sentence i can say it
    maybe i'll go to germany this summer^^
    ok, I decide for sap hahahah woah, that's cool^^
    where do you live?^^
    avatar
    sapphire

    Posts : 48
    Join date : 2009-04-17
    Age : 25

    Re: Puresky's little World ^-^

    Post  sapphire on Mon May 04, 2009 1:23 am

    becuz of mom right now i live in Hanoi
    but i'll come to russia in summer
    i miss those time when i was small i lived in russia

    Puresky

    Posts : 21
    Join date : 2009-04-27
    Age : 25
    Location : Germany

    Re: Puresky's little World ^-^

    Post  Puresky on Mon May 04, 2009 12:41 pm

    sapphire wrote:becuz of mom right now i live in Hanoi
    but i'll come to russia in summer
    i miss those time when i was small i lived in russia
    aaah ~ is it hot in hanoi right now???
    How is it/ was it in Russia?
    avatar
    sapphire

    Posts : 48
    Join date : 2009-04-17
    Age : 25

    Re: Puresky's little World ^-^

    Post  sapphire on Mon May 04, 2009 1:22 pm

    ^ I have to say it's very very hot in Hanoi right now
    I feel live i'm in a stove
    Um...Rusia in summer is very cool
    the weather is really nice and i also remember when i brought a lip gross from Moscow, the lip gross looks like it is melting becuz of the weather in Hanoi(-.-") lol
    in winter it's super cold and i only want to stay indoor
    i prefer winter to summer

    Puresky

    Posts : 21
    Join date : 2009-04-27
    Age : 25
    Location : Germany

    Re: Puresky's little World ^-^

    Post  Puresky on Mon May 04, 2009 2:07 pm

    sapphire wrote:^ I have to say it's very very hot in Hanoi right now
    I feel live i'm in a stove
    Um...Rusia in summer is very cool
    the weather is really nice and i also remember when i brought a lip gross from Moscow, the lip gross looks like it is melting becuz of the weather in Hanoi(-.-") lol
    in winter it's super cold and i only want to stay indoor
    i prefer winter to summer

    aaah~ I haven't been to Hanoi for about 3 years now -.-
    hahahah poor lipgloss xDDD

    Sponsored content

    Re: Puresky's little World ^-^

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:02 am