Dreamers' Circle

Alan JW N.'s 1st Official Fan-forum (4/16/09). Welcome all DREAMERS to the community!__________________ Header created by: LAMAHkun

"The purpose of this forum is to bring people from all over the world together to see Alan progress and grow as an individual and as a singer."
Chat meetings are currently unofficial until further notices of new times!!!! (Casual chatting is always welcome~)

.*O meu pequeno palácio.♥ ^.^v

Sonhador_2612

.*O meu pequeno palácio.♥ ^.^v

Post  Sonhador_2612 on Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:57 pm

Ola!
    My names Steffany ^.^v and my username for this forum is Sonhador_2612! There is a meaning behind the name of course! Sonhador = Dreamer in Portuguese (my native language! ^.^ ) and 2612 is the date my loves, TVXQ debuted on the BoA and Britney showcase! 26th December 2003! ^0^ !!

~kkk, ok so basic information!... I'm a young kid of 15!! (i wanna be big now! I'm too short TT.TT), lives in England (yes, got the whole posh-ified accent -.-") but was not born here! No no, born in ASIA! Yosh! ^-^

I'm so happy I stumbled upon such a great singer (who's a TVXQ fan, just like me too!! ^^) like Alan JW N. on Cyworld! And fell in love with his voice (damnit it, i want that voice...though im girl... =/ ) haha, so yep it ALL started from there!

(Aish...I'm probably not making sense, I'm too excited! Haha ^.~ )

I am also a CASSIE! (Saranghae DBSK!)but that's all I've ever been for the last hmm ... 3/4 years? (yes, I've been a Cassie since very very young!) and now of course, I'm a DREAMER!!

DREAMERS FIGHTING!

ALAN FIGHTING!

TVXQ FIGHTING!

(haha sorry, just had to add those lovely boys <3 )

EDIT.* Check out this banner I made out of boredom... its DBSK one of course =P
    DBSK BANNER

Last edited by Sonhador_2612 on Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:47 am; edited 3 times in total
    Alan JW N.
    Admin

Yayyy~

Post  Alan JW N. on Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:10 pm

you got it! ^_^
    Welcome =]]
    Mei~

Re: .*O meu pequeno palácio.♥ ^.^v

Post  Mei~ on Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:20 pm

I got the sonhador stuff due to I also speak portuguese and because ehm... some of the portuguese words are so similar to spanish (my native language)
    Such a creativity for a name *0*

Welcome to the forum, sonhadora!! and post like nuts (???)
    Sonhador_2612

Obrigada!

Post  Sonhador_2612 on Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:35 pm

HiHi ! Waah that's great, nice to meet you =)

And haha thank you ^.^ , I was really thinking hard about a good username! And i needed to add something about the boys of course =P ^__^

<3

EDIT* No worries, Ima post so much, you guys will get annoyed with me!! haha =P .. you post too ^0^
    painne

Post  painne on Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:46 pm

Ola ola ola ola~!

Maan here~
    I'm glad there's someone like you close to my age. lol. I feel young too.. *embarrassed*

We all love TVXQ here (who doesn't?)!! <3
    Sonhador_2612

OLA ^.^

Post  Sonhador_2612 on Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:58 pm

painne wrote:Ola ola ola ola~!

Maan here~
    I'm glad there's someone like you close to my age. lol. I feel young too.. *embarrassed*

We all love TVXQ here (who doesn't?)!! <3

Haha, I know those boys, they just charm everyone (boys and girls alike!)

Ooh. YAY! Haha, that's good to hear, ^.^ ... I'm not lonely anymore! YOSH!

kkk~ ^0^
    Fallingdown

Post  Fallingdown on Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:31 pm

Hi, nice to meet you. Hope we can be friends.
    I feel for you, I'm short too^^
    Sonhador_2612

Post  Sonhador_2612 on Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:41 pm

Fallingdown wrote:Hi, nice to meet you. Hope we can be friends.
    I feel for you, I'm short too^^

HiHii! ^0^
    kkk~ awe HOPEFULLY (well we better!) grow! I'm drinking lots of milk (apparently it helps you grow taller ?) and I loathe milk .. (yes, I'm strange...unique I like to call it =P ) and... nope... not working T_T

&& Yeahyeah! Of course we'll be friends! I'll be bombarding this forum, so you'll see me around ^.~ .. hopefully we will all get to know each other better!
    YOSSHH!

<3
    Fallingdown

Post  Fallingdown on Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:46 pm

Haha ok. Yeah I've tried drinking a lot of milk, but it hasn't helped me at all.
    ~Xiah Love~

Post  ~Xiah Love~ on Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:00 am

hey! ^^ you speak portugese? cool~ i'm 1/4 portugese but don't know the language **yet** haha go TVXQ <3333 and of course Alan ^^
    Sonhador_2612

Post  Sonhador_2612 on Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:01 am

~Xiah Love~ wrote:hey! ^^ you speak portugese? cool~ i'm 1/4 portugese but don't know the language **yet** haha go TVXQ <3333 and of course Alan ^^

Hihi ! Waah it's nice meet a fellow portuguese...blood-er haha... yeah it sounded better in my head!

Anyways.. i'm 1/4 portuguese too...but i grew up there for most of my life haha ^.^v
    Haha, aaah it's quite easy learning portuguese, it's just the accents and stuff! Good luck! Want any help, just come to me haha XD
    ~Xiah Love~

Post  ~Xiah Love~ on Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:03 am

Sonhador_2612 wrote:
    ~Xiah Love~ wrote:hey! ^^ you speak portugese? cool~ i'm 1/4 portugese but don't know the language **yet** haha go TVXQ <3333 and of course Alan ^^

Hihi ! Waah it's nice meet a fellow portuguese...blood-er haha... yeah it sounded better in my head!

Anyways.. i'm 1/4 portuguese too...but i grew up there for most of my life haha ^.^v
    Haha, aaah it's quite easy learning portuguese, it's just the accents and stuff! Good luck! Want any help, just come to me haha XD

XDD blood-er, nice lol i don't think it'd be too hard either, it's similar to spanish and i've had that already **unfortunately** lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:19 pm