Dreamers' Circle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dreamers' Circle

Alan JW N.'s 1st Official Fan-forum (4/16/09). Welcome all DREAMERS to the community!__________________ Header created by: LAMAHkun

"The purpose of this forum is to bring people from all over the world together to see Alan progress and grow as an individual and as a singer."
Chat meetings are currently unofficial until further notices of new times!!!! (Casual chatting is always welcome~)

2 posters

Hi ^_^V~! **rolls**

C.lau~

Hi ^_^V~! **rolls** Empty Hi ^_^V~! **rolls**

Post  C.lau~ Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:05 pm

i can't live without music owo
    Hi ^_^V~! **rolls** DHi ^_^V~! **rolls** Untitled

**shouts~!** *_____________*~!

I'm Claudia from Peru OWO~! ... butjustcallmeclaubecausethatsoundsreallycute >_O~(?)

i'm so hyper right now xD, sorry for being so random... but that's just the way i'm : D (you'll love me i'll promise (?))
    for all the dreamers i'll be like the little annyoing sister *-*~ (?)
    i know that maybe are other younger girls out there... but i'm a child inside teenager body ._. (if not ask any friend of mine xD)
    will you accept me ;__;~? **makes a cute dance**

anyways .... u_u~

i just love this forum ;w;, i guess you can call me a ''new dreamer''
    I'm a friend of Mei and she told me that i should join you ... so here i am : D~!
    she always tell me (or told me, i'm not really good with my english grammar, so sorry T-T)
    that you're like a family =w=
    for me that sounds really nice >w>, so please acept me (?)
    I like alan's voice a lot =w=
    i think he is gonna make it *-*, i listened his bolero cover first =w=, and i love it...
    i wish i could sing like you ;w;, i have a husky horrible voice and i can't even rap (hahaha XDD)
    that's why i want to become a really famous grapich designer =w= (ifidontmakeitforygentxD)
    but my parents won't accept that cuz' they want me to have a ''real'' job ... ._. so i'm going to be a doctor T^T~

yeah well this turn out really long and with probably a lot of grammar mistakes xD
    so bye everyone : D~!

Last edited by C.lau~ on Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mei~
    Mei~

Hi ^_^V~! **rolls** Empty Re: Hi ^_^V~! **rolls**

Post  Mei~ Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:07 pm

THIS GIRL HERE?? HELL NO!!!
    haha just kidding. Welcome to our little dreamer world, Clau. I wanted you to join the forum for a long time ago, thanks for doing so!.

Well, I just found out new things about you reading to your bubble. Being a graphic designer is a very good and REAL job... I mean, if you're a good one (and by the graphics you made for me for.. ehm.. you know, the surprise XD) I can tell you're very talented at that so o.o gah.. try to talk to your parents. Even though being a doctor is a good thing too, it's better when you study something you love or you're passionate to Smile.

You have a nice voice! don't say you don't >.<. I never heard you rapping, so I don't know that part of you yet, but you have a very nice and cute voice, that's why you were in S.A.Y., that's why you were in TVXQvoices (and gah... they missed it =) ) and you'll have many more opportunities in the future, so keep on practicing (let's make a duet, what do you think? XD)

Kisses! I love you and welcome once more!!!
    C.lau~

Post  C.lau~ Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:19 pm

Mei~ wrote:
    THIS GIRL HERE?? HELL NO!!!
    haha just kidding. Welcome to our little dreamer world, Clau. I wanted you to join the forum for a long time ago, thanks for doing so!.

Well, I just found out new things about you reading to your bubble. Being a graphic designer is a very good and REAL job... I mean, if you're a good one (and by the graphics you made for me for.. ehm.. you know, the surprise XD) I can tell you're very talented at that so o.o gah.. try to talk to your parents. Even though being a doctor is a good thing too, it's better when you study something you love or you're passionate to Smile.

You have a nice voice! don't say you don't >.<. I never heard you rapping, so I don't know that part of you yet, but you have a very nice and cute voice, that's why you were in S.A.Y., that's why you were in TVXQvoices (and gah... they missed it =) ) and you'll have many more opportunities in the future, so keep on practicing (let's make a duet, what do you think? XD)

Kisses! I love you and welcome once more!!!

haha yeah the surprise xDDD
    yeah well~ i've done more and i think i'm talented considering that i learned ps by myself ... but they're the ones who are going to pay college for me so... i don't think there's much i can do~ ;_;... my mum says that i can study that if i want to~ but my dad he's just so... ehmm ... testarudo xD?

about my voice =w=
    yeah well~ when i was going to give up because of the girls bitchesxD(just kidding n-n) from tvxqvoices you helped me a lot~!
    so i own you my voice (?) because without you i'll probably wouldn't be singing anymore XD (lol), so yeah~ let's duet baby -w-~!

i love you a lot~~~ x3
    for all the dreamers... mei is like the best person ever and remember that always owó~! **gets kicked** if~ you didn't knew xD

.w.~ *dances pajama party while leaving o3o**

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:21 am