Dreamers' Circle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dreamers' Circle

Alan JW N.'s 1st Official Fan-forum (4/16/09). Welcome all DREAMERS to the community!__________________ Header created by: LAMAHkun

"The purpose of this forum is to bring people from all over the world together to see Alan progress and grow as an individual and as a singer."
Chat meetings are currently unofficial until further notices of new times!!!! (Casual chatting is always welcome~)

there is no point in hiding

slavinzing56

there is no point in hiding Empty there is no point in hiding

Post  slavinzing56 Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:40 pm

It's difficult. It's like being told that you can't write anymore. Like a singer being told they can't sing anymore. I loved the job, the emotion, the adrenaline.

"But there is no point in hiding. The doctors have advised me that it would not be good to work again, 'no more stress' they said. So I can't.

"There would be too much risk. I have to retire through ill-health because I have a lot more living to do."

Houllier oversaw Aston Villa's win against West Ham on April 16th, and at the time, had no idea it would be the last time he would ever manage a side again.

Just a few days after that victory, he was to experience the nadir of his health.
    sbobet
    dicas para poker

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:41 am