Dreamers' Circle

Alan JW N.'s 1st Official Fan-forum (4/16/09). Welcome all DREAMERS to the community!__________________ Header created by: LAMAHkun

"The purpose of this forum is to bring people from all over the world together to see Alan progress and grow as an individual and as a singer."
Chat meetings are currently unofficial until further notices of new times!!!! (Casual chatting is always welcome~)

    Let me introduce myself

    Share
    avatar
    sapphire

    Posts : 48
    Join date : 2009-04-17
    Age : 26

    Let me introduce myself

    Post  sapphire on Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:38 am

    After a long time, I finally bring myself to make my own bubble *sign*

    My name is Jenny
    I'm 3/4 vietnamese and 1/4 chinese
    I'm 16...oh wait I'm 16 or 17 o.0
    I'm random, sometime weird and crazy. I'm quite lazy and love sleeping so I'm often late for my morning classes
    What do I like? Let's see...I love singing, dancing, playing piano, taking picture, blah blah
    I'll try to audition for sm and yg this year. Must work hard for it TT_TT
    avatar
    Fallingdown

    Posts : 188
    Join date : 2009-04-16
    Age : 24
    Location : California

    Re: Let me introduce myself

    Post  Fallingdown on Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:40 am

    Hello! I'm Susi, nice to meet you.
    Good luck with your auditions^^
    avatar
    sapphire

    Posts : 48
    Join date : 2009-04-17
    Age : 26

    Re: Let me introduce myself

    Post  sapphire on Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:48 am

    thanks susi
    your name makes me want to eat susi
    avatar
    Mei~

    Posts : 119
    Join date : 2009-04-16
    Age : 31
    Location : Peru~

    Re: Let me introduce myself

    Post  Mei~ on Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:50 am

    hello girl!!
    Very Happy suju fighting! XD
    avatar
    Fallingdown

    Posts : 188
    Join date : 2009-04-16
    Age : 24
    Location : California

    Re: Let me introduce myself

    Post  Fallingdown on Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:52 am

    sapphire wrote:thanks susi
    your name makes me want to eat susi
    np. O.O you mean you want to eat me or sushi?
    avatar
    Mei~

    Posts : 119
    Join date : 2009-04-16
    Age : 31
    Location : Peru~

    Re: Let me introduce myself

    Post  Mei~ on Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:54 am

    Fallingdown wrote:
    sapphire wrote:thanks susi
    your name makes me want to eat susi
    np. O.O you mean you want to eat me or sushi?

    muahah I'll it ya... ehm ok no XD
    avatar
    sapphire

    Posts : 48
    Join date : 2009-04-17
    Age : 26

    Re: Let me introduce myself

    Post  sapphire on Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:59 am

    Mei~ wrote:hello girl!!
    Very Happy suju fighting! XD
    yeah suju fighting!!!
    avatar
    sapphire

    Posts : 48
    Join date : 2009-04-17
    Age : 26

    Re: Let me introduce myself

    Post  sapphire on Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:00 am

    Fallingdown wrote:
    sapphire wrote:thanks susi
    your name makes me want to eat susi
    np. O.O you mean you want to eat me or sushi?
    i want to eat both muahaha
    ok just kidding
    i can't eat you right
    avatar
    Fallingdown

    Posts : 188
    Join date : 2009-04-16
    Age : 24
    Location : California

    Re: Let me introduce myself

    Post  Fallingdown on Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:39 am

    Mei~ wrote:muahah I'll it ya... ehm ok no XD

    Ahh! haha, i want to live.
    avatar
    Fallingdown

    Posts : 188
    Join date : 2009-04-16
    Age : 24
    Location : California

    Re: Let me introduce myself

    Post  Fallingdown on Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:41 am

    sapphire wrote:i want to eat both muahaha
    ok just kidding
    i can't eat you right

    lol. i don't want to be eaten
    avatar
    painne

    Posts : 102
    Join date : 2009-04-16
    Age : 26
    Location : Philippines

    Re: Let me introduce myself

    Post  painne on Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:57 am

    Yo! oh my goodluck on your auditions!!!! fighting!! Very Happy
    avatar
    sapphire

    Posts : 48
    Join date : 2009-04-17
    Age : 26

    Re: Let me introduce myself

    Post  sapphire on Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:38 pm

    Fallingdown wrote:
    sapphire wrote:i want to eat both muahaha
    ok just kidding
    i can't eat you right

    lol. i don't want to be eaten
    don't worry
    i won't eat you right now
    i'm not hungry
    avatar
    sapphire

    Posts : 48
    Join date : 2009-04-17
    Age : 26

    Re: Let me introduce myself

    Post  sapphire on Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:38 pm

    painne wrote:Yo! oh my goodluck on your auditions!!!! fighting!! Very Happy
    thank you^^
    avatar
    Sylver3lade

    Posts : 20
    Join date : 2009-04-28

    Re: Let me introduce myself

    Post  Sylver3lade on Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:16 pm

    wow you must be a really good singer ^^

    Good luck with SM! ^^ and if you make it, I demand an autograph =D
    avatar
    sapphire

    Posts : 48
    Join date : 2009-04-17
    Age : 26

    Re: Let me introduce myself

    Post  sapphire on Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:44 pm

    Sylver3lade wrote:wow you must be a really good singer ^^

    Good luck with SM! ^^ and if you make it, I demand an autograph =D
    i don't think i'm that good
    i have been changing how i sing these past few years so i don't know what people think of my singing
    thank you
    if you post your singing, maybe i'll ask for your autograph first lol
    avatar
    Sylver3lade

    Posts : 20
    Join date : 2009-04-28

    Re: Let me introduce myself

    Post  Sylver3lade on Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:55 pm

    ^^ I'm sure you're better then me =P

    And I posted it...somewhere....I think under imagination... XD
    avatar
    Fallingdown

    Posts : 188
    Join date : 2009-04-16
    Age : 24
    Location : California

    Re: Let me introduce myself

    Post  Fallingdown on Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:49 pm

    sapphire wrote:don't worry
    i won't eat you right now
    i'm not hungry

    ok good good.*sigh of relief*
    avatar
    sapphire

    Posts : 48
    Join date : 2009-04-17
    Age : 26

    Re: Let me introduce myself

    Post  sapphire on Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:30 am

    Sylver3lade wrote:^^ I'm sure you're better then me =P

    And I posted it...somewhere....I think under imagination... XD
    don't be so sure like that
    i'm really not so good
    you posted it yay
    *go to listen to it*

    skylights

    Posts : 17
    Join date : 2009-04-27

    Re: Let me introduce myself

    Post  skylights on Fri May 01, 2009 11:13 pm

    omo do you have any videos or audioclips of your singing? or videos of your dancing :DD????
    i really wish you the best of luck in your auditioning :3
    oh, also, i heard that yg and jyp sometimes share trainees, like switch one from one company to the other. just a little bit of info i thought i'd share with you ^^
    avatar
    sapphire

    Posts : 48
    Join date : 2009-04-17
    Age : 26

    Re: Let me introduce myself

    Post  sapphire on Sat May 02, 2009 3:21 am

    skylights wrote:omo do you have any videos or audioclips of your singing? or videos of your dancing :DD????
    i really wish you the best of luck in your auditioning :3
    oh, also, i heard that yg and jyp sometimes share trainees, like switch one from one company to the other. just a little bit of info i thought i'd share with you ^^
    well i do record my dancing but i deleted them
    i'll try do find some if i still keep it in my laptop
    about singing....my mic is really bad so i'm thinking about buying a new one but i don't know what kind of mic i should choose
    when i buy a new one, i'll record it^^
    i knew that but thanks anyway

    skylights

    Posts : 17
    Join date : 2009-04-27

    Re: Let me introduce myself

    Post  skylights on Sat May 02, 2009 3:27 am

    sapphire wrote:well i do record my dancing but i deleted them
    i'll try do find some if i still keep it in my laptop
    about singing....my mic is really bad so i'm thinking about buying a new one but i don't know what kind of mic i should choose
    when i buy a new one, i'll record it^^
    i knew that but thanks anyway

    Yay Very Happy I can't wait to see and hear those clips (:
    I've no idea what is a good mic either o_____o I'm sorry ):
    avatar
    sapphire

    Posts : 48
    Join date : 2009-04-17
    Age : 26

    Re: Let me introduce myself

    Post  sapphire on Sat May 02, 2009 3:51 am

    skylights wrote:
    Yay Very Happy I can't wait to see and hear those clips (:
    I've no idea what is a good mic either o_____o I'm sorry ):
    thanks
    i know some kind of mic which is good but i can't find it
    when i try to but other kind we really don't know which to choose
    it's like tons of mic there

    skylights

    Posts : 17
    Join date : 2009-04-27

    Re: Let me introduce myself

    Post  skylights on Sun May 03, 2009 5:36 am

    sapphire wrote:thanks
    i know some kind of mic which is good but i can't find it
    when i try to but other kind we really don't know which to choose
    it's like tons of mic there

    I never knew there were so many mics o.o!!!!
    avatar
    sapphire

    Posts : 48
    Join date : 2009-04-17
    Age : 26

    Re: Let me introduce myself

    Post  sapphire on Sun May 03, 2009 11:03 am

    ^ there are lots type of mic out there
    maybe i should ask my friend what mic is good to buy
    avatar
    `StaR'

    Posts : 51
    Join date : 2009-04-21
    Age : 22
    Location : Canada

    Re: Let me introduce myself

    Post  `StaR' on Sun May 03, 2009 4:06 pm

    Ah~ Good Luck with SM too^^ I'll be auditioning this year too (:
    Where you at? I'm audition in Toronto Lmao

    Sponsored content

    Re: Let me introduce myself

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:06 am