Dreamers' Circle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dreamers' Circle

Alan JW N.'s 1st Official Fan-forum (4/16/09). Welcome all DREAMERS to the community!__________________ Header created by: LAMAHkun

"The purpose of this forum is to bring people from all over the world together to see Alan progress and grow as an individual and as a singer."
Chat meetings are currently unofficial until further notices of new times!!!! (Casual chatting is always welcome~)

5 posters

~*Sakurasdr3am: lost in a dream*~

sakurasdr3am
    sakurasdr3am

~*Sakurasdr3am: lost in a dream*~ Empty ~*Sakurasdr3am: lost in a dream*~

Post  sakurasdr3am Sun May 17, 2009 3:40 am

Hi there everyone!!

Name: Jennifer Tien, please call me Jenny (^.^)
    Nicknames: Jenny, Jenn, Grandma! (I'm naggy >.<), lil jenny, shorty, and pretty much anything else that goes with short
    Height: 5'0" yes that's the reason for most of the nicknames hehe
    DOB: July 18, 1989
    Origin: Viet/chinese but i'm mostly viet
    Languages: English (Fluent) Vietnamese (Fluent) Chinese (Intermediate) Japanese (Intermediate) Korean (Beginner/Intermediate >.<)
    Born in: Charlotte, NC USA

Singing and music are my life, but i'm in school for nursing, hehe totally far from music, but i've been a kpop fan since 2000 and fans for life in whatever i like, Once i like them, i will like them for hte rest of my life, hehe. My first loves were Shinhwa (Shin Hyesung), and now i'm totally obsessed with DBSK and Super junior!!!

I found Alan when i was bored at work (>.<) and was looking for vids on bolero (I'm totally in love with that song, been listening to it for 3 months straight and still lovin it) and came across a male cover of it for the first time, and i have to say I LOVED IT!!! alan's voice BLEW ME AWAY!! hehe and then taxi totally killed me, i was about to cry at work listening to that lol

It's nice to meet you all Smile
    Hi ALAN!!
    ChiwaxChan
    ChiwaxChan

~*Sakurasdr3am: lost in a dream*~ Empty Re: ~*Sakurasdr3am: lost in a dream*~

Post  ChiwaxChan Sun May 17, 2009 3:46 am

Hey~! Nice to meet you :D My name's Thiteya but you can call me Chiwa. Oh! You`re like me xD I found Alan when I was bored too and I was surprised to see a DBSK cover :O Now, I`m totally addicted to his covers xD Hope you have a good time in the forum :D and DREAMERS ALL THE WAY~ ♥
    Fallingdown
    Fallingdown

Post  Fallingdown Sun May 17, 2009 3:54 am

Hi Jenny, nice to meet you. I'm Susi.
    I'm shorter than you, 4'11".
    I hope you have a good time here in the forum^^
    sakurasdr3am
    sakurasdr3am

Post  sakurasdr3am Wed May 27, 2009 3:39 am

ChiwaxChan wrote:Hey~! Nice to meet you Very Happy My name's Thiteya but you can call me Chiwa. Oh! You`re like me xD I found Alan when I was bored too and I was surprised to see a DBSK cover :O Now, I`m totally addicted to his covers xD Hope you have a good time in the forum Very Happy and DREAMERS ALL THE WAY~ ♥️

Hi Chiwa!! that's a cute nickname, hehe yep alan's work is awesome!!! i'm totally jealous of his voice Smile i wish i could have a voice like that, that sounds like Jaejoong, hehe

Fallingdown wrote:Hi Jenny, nice to meet you. I'm Susi.
    I'm shorter than you, 4'11".
    I hope you have a good time here in the forum^^

Lol~ Hi Susi!! ur not THAT much shorter than me, hehe but it's ok, i'm lovin this forum already

I just noticed ur all younger than me, hehe it's all good
    Fallingdown
    Fallingdown

Post  Fallingdown Wed May 27, 2009 4:37 am

sakurasdr3am wrote:

Lol~ Hi Susi!! ur not THAT much shorter than me, hehe but it's ok, i'm lovin this forum already

I just noticed ur all younger than me, hehe it's all good

One inch, yeah not that much but still something a lot of people never let me forget. That's good, we should all enjoy the forum.

Oh we're younger, ah so many dreamers of varying ages.
    painne
    painne

Post  painne Sun May 31, 2009 9:03 am

Hello Jenny! Welcome~ Enjoy and Have fun.

anywayssss my birthday is on july 17.. you july 18. (random) XDD
    sakurasdr3am
    sakurasdr3am

Post  sakurasdr3am Sun May 31, 2009 1:52 pm

painne wrote:Hello Jenny! Welcome~ Enjoy and Have fun.

anywayssss my birthday is on july 17.. you july 18. (random) XDD

WHOA NO WAY!!! that is soo close hehehe
    Mei~
    Mei~

Post  Mei~ Sun May 31, 2009 10:14 pm

woah!!! so let's celebrate two days
    *party girl mode: on*

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
    painne
    painne

Post  painne Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:17 am

Hahaha! I want Alan as a gift. XD
    Kidding.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:25 am