Dreamers' Circle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dreamers' Circle

Alan JW N.'s 1st Official Fan-forum (4/16/09). Welcome all DREAMERS to the community!__________________ Header created by: LAMAHkun

"The purpose of this forum is to bring people from all over the world together to see Alan progress and grow as an individual and as a singer."
Chat meetings are currently unofficial until further notices of new times!!!! (Casual chatting is always welcome~)

3 posters

Vocal help from experienced singers.

Minaru

Vocal help from experienced singers. Empty Vocal help from experienced singers.

Post  Minaru Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:41 am

Well hello im sorta new to this place but i learned about this place recently and im wondering if anyone can help me with this =x. Ive been in choir for a year now and im currently trying to increase my vocal range. My break is currently at F above middle C and i cant seem to pass that F. I just crack whenever i try to pass it and im wondering if anyone knows excellent exercises maybe? or ways to get into mixed voice? cause im trying everything and i cant seem to get into mixed voice or increase my range without going into falsetto.

Thanks in advance.
    xGwendolyn

Vocal help from experienced singers. Empty Re: Vocal help from experienced singers.

Post  xGwendolyn Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:53 pm

just keep practicing (:
    if you keep working with your voice then it will get better (:
    im in choir as well and i seen my voice range get higher.
    anyways, i hope you can hit it :]
    Imagine8
    Imagine8

Vocal help from experienced singers. Empty Re: Vocal help from experienced singers.

Post  Imagine8 Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:39 pm

@minaru~ are you a girl or a guy? because that would depend a lot on how to break your vocal range.

but since this reply is half a year later.. hope things have worked themselves out for uu Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:03 pm