Dreamers' Circle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dreamers' Circle

Alan JW N.'s 1st Official Fan-forum (4/16/09). Welcome all DREAMERS to the community!__________________ Header created by: LAMAHkun

"The purpose of this forum is to bring people from all over the world together to see Alan progress and grow as an individual and as a singer."
Chat meetings are currently unofficial until further notices of new times!!!! (Casual chatting is always welcome~)

2 posters

Hello everyone. =)

blingblinglinda

Hello everyone. =) Empty Hello everyone. =)

Post  blingblinglinda Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:57 am

Hello everyone. I'm Linda from Singapore. Currently studying Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
    Actually I got to know Alan's videos from Issac. Fan of these two. =)

I'm a TripleS. Love Kim HyunJoong to the max.
    I'm a fan of MANY bands actually. Like...

-SS501's Kim Hyun Joong. I love his 4D-ness. LOL!
    -SuperJunior's LeeHyukJae[EunHyuk], I'm not a fan of EunHae, more of a fan of EunSiHae. I like threesome. =)
    -DBSK's Micky YooChun.
    -SNSD's Kim TaeYeon. LOVE HER! It's a pity I couldn't see her when she came recently! =(
    -SHINee's JongHyun. I went crazy whenever I see him. LOL!
    -BigBang's TOP and TaeYang.
    -MBLAQ's LeeJoon, once again, because of his abs. =X
    -B2ST's KiKwang. His abs and vocal. =)
    -2PM's JunHo. Used to be Jaebeom, but since he is out of the group, Junho is next on the list. because of his butt. XD
    -FT.Island's Lee HongKi. His vocal rocks.
    -CN.Blue's YongHwa and JungShin.
    -f(x)'s Amber! Krystal! and Sulli!
    -Wondergirl's Sunye and Yenny. They look good with/without makeup. Very friendly girls!XD
    -Kara's Goo Hara and Nicole.
    -BEG's Jea & Miryo. They are so friendly and pretty real life! XD

Nice to meet you guys. =)
    Ashcast

Hello everyone. =) Empty Re: Hello everyone. =)

Post  Ashcast Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:11 am

hi linda!!! wow, your from singapore?? i know lots of people from there ^^ and how is elctronics and stuff?? sorry, im clueless when it comes to things like that xD and you love taeyeon and nicole too!!! *high five* nice to meet you, im ashley Very Happy

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:30 am