Dreamers' Circle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dreamers' Circle

Alan JW N.'s 1st Official Fan-forum (4/16/09). Welcome all DREAMERS to the community!__________________ Header created by: LAMAHkun

"The purpose of this forum is to bring people from all over the world together to see Alan progress and grow as an individual and as a singer."
Chat meetings are currently unofficial until further notices of new times!!!! (Casual chatting is always welcome~)

5 posters

Star ******

star
    star

Star ****** Empty Star ******

Post  star Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:55 am

okay...here it goes.

My name is Stephanie. I'm 20, in college for cooking, speak and read fairly good Japanese- I'm in the process of learning, and I absolutely love music. I'm never without music- or my writing. Music is the second best thing next to sliced bread- especially Asian music.

I love meeting new people. I found out about Alan through Deviant Art, looking for characters for my stories and when I heard him, I fell in love with his voice. I write, sing (although I'm not very good Smile, draw, dance- alone. in the living room.....

I picked star as my name (despite having many, many others) because the stars are just out of reach and we have to keep reaching for them and there are a special few that have reached those stars.

That's all I can think of to write at the moment. I have a blog and I have mentioned you, Alan. I hope you don't mind. Smile

Yeah.

Dreamers Fighting.
    ~Xiah Love~
    ~Xiah Love~

Star ****** Empty Re: Star ******

Post  ~Xiah Love~ Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:59 am

hi stephanie!!! Hajimemashite~ haha yay~ someone else that speaks/reads japanese like me ^^ can you write it too? **probably a stupid question** i love your explanation for your name, stars are pretty too lol welcome to the forum =D
    Fallingdown
    Fallingdown

Post  Fallingdown Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:12 am

Hi Stephanie.
    I hope we can all reach the stars and our dreams someday.
    painne
    painne

Post  painne Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:24 am

Hiyeee~ Phany! (lol, i give u a new nickname)

I'm Maan!

welcome and enjoy your stay here! <3

fighting!!! ^___^V
    minyo33
    minyo33

Post  minyo33 Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:14 pm

heyheyheyyyyyy~
    i'm minyo!Very Happy
    nice to meet you!!Very Happy

Sponsored content