Dreamers' Circle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dreamers' Circle

Alan JW N.'s 1st Official Fan-forum (4/16/09). Welcome all DREAMERS to the community!__________________ Header created by: LAMAHkun

"The purpose of this forum is to bring people from all over the world together to see Alan progress and grow as an individual and as a singer."
Chat meetings are currently unofficial until further notices of new times!!!! (Casual chatting is always welcome~)

+35
snowycold
azn_dorkk
Reira
Mew.S.KAT
jjwyl
xlulux
ChiwaxChan
hyeshin26
Aiven
teekay
Cieru
skylights
Sylver3lade
sapphire
panagiotios
`StaR'
MrsJoongie
x_forgivenlove
aidaa_
louiselinh
rozette30
MoonBaskins
bubydub
Nobuchan
painne
Fallingdown
~Xiah Love~
kimmysaur
geri.
Mei~
minyo33
brightstars90
kya
jocie**
Alan JW N.
39 posters

~{ALAN JW N.}~ (Updated 4/27) Questions and Answers =]

geri.
    geri.

~{ALAN JW N.}~ (Updated 4/27) Questions and Answers =] - Page 3 Empty Re: ~{ALAN JW N.}~ (Updated 4/27) Questions and Answers =]

Post  geri. Mon May 25, 2009 1:59 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALAN!

buahahah . well technically it is 12 in sydney xD
    anyways~!

hbd! all my love and best wishes to you!
    i just commented on fcbook and now.. well im here .. LOL
    i was bout to give you a chuppa chup for you bd.
    but the nits kinda chap and i didnt want to sound like a psychopath .. LOL

kekes. back to my point.. hbd <3!
    geri.
    xx
    hyeshin26
    hyeshin26

~{ALAN JW N.}~ (Updated 4/27) Questions and Answers =] - Page 3 Empty happy brithday alan~!

Post  hyeshin26 Tue May 26, 2009 4:01 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALAN~!!!!!!

yey! it's may26! and it's your birthday~!!
    wish you all the best and hope you enjoy your special day~!
    keep singing and keep on inspiring tons of people~
    take care always and fighting!!! Smile

_meimei/hyeshin26_
    Fallingdown
    Fallingdown

~{ALAN JW N.}~ (Updated 4/27) Questions and Answers =] - Page 3 Empty Re: ~{ALAN JW N.}~ (Updated 4/27) Questions and Answers =]

Post  Fallingdown Tue May 26, 2009 7:09 am

Happy Birthday Alan!
    It's a very special day indeed, and you should enjoy it the fullest.
    Well I hope you have a great day not just today, but everday. Everyday is special, but today is extra special so again HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Post  Guest Tue May 26, 2009 8:42 am

Happy Birthday Alan (:
    hoping you have a great birthday.
    keep singing!
    hope to see you celebrate your birthday with Jaejoong one day =D
    painne
    painne

Post  painne Tue May 26, 2009 10:59 am

ahh~ Joyeux Anniversaire! Otanjou-bi Omedetou Gozaimasu! Saengil chukahmnida
    Maligayang kaarawan sa iyo!Chuc Mung Sinh Nhat! Happy Birthday! Jaewon ^_^
    Where are you? everyone is greeting you.. well, I know your enjoying your birthday!
    Have fun! enjoy every single day of your life, stay cool and polite of course Smile
    Dreamers loves you. you happy? Very Happy
    Aiven
    Aiven

Post  Aiven Tue May 26, 2009 4:29 pm

~{ALAN JW N.}~ (Updated 4/27) Questions and Answers =] - Page 3 2474409539_1
    ChiwaxChan
    ChiwaxChan

Post  ChiwaxChan Tue May 26, 2009 5:06 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :DD Hope you pass a good day Very Happy Full of joy and love~ Don't forget that we all love you Very Happy
    xlulux

Post  xlulux Tue May 26, 2009 6:32 pm

Happy Birthday Alan!!!
    19 years old :O! I hope that a lot of good things will happen this year and you will always be happy.
    Don't lose hope.
    Dreams can come true and you have worked hard.
    So don't give up.
    We will always support you!
    Alan Fighting!!
    `StaR'
    `StaR'

Post  `StaR' Tue May 26, 2009 10:50 pm

ALAN OPPA^^! I know I already commented on your Facebook this morning before school, but I'll just do it again^^
    Happy 19th birthday (: Remember to smile! We all love you, alright?^^

Oh and here's something I've been working on for your birthday (:
    Took me forever(because it was my first time doing a realistic drawing and I used the mouse..-.-!!)
    And sorry if it looks a bit weird.. I kinda rushed it because I wanted to finish it for today >.<
    Hope you like it^^ Hwaiting oppa!
    ~{ALAN JW N.}~ (Updated 4/27) Questions and Answers =] - Page 3 ALANFINISHED
    Credits---Drawing-Julia T. , Original photo-Julia W.

I'll also post the picture and some pictures of it as I was working on it, the original and etc in the "Imagination" section^^

Post  Guest Tue May 26, 2009 10:55 pm

[font=Verdana]HAPPY BIRTHDAY~~~~

May the new age bring new fun! Love from everyone.[/font]
    [font=Verdana]19? 20? Who cares?? Very Happy Very Happy [/font]
    jjwyl
    jjwyl

Post  jjwyl Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:54 am

`StaR' wrote:
    Aiven wrote:
    MoonBaskins wrote:Hey Alan I always wanted to know what mic are you using? o.O
    I second that question.
    Smile

Also, do/did you have a serious relationship with someone?
    Have you cried while watching a movie?
    If you could be anyone in the world for a day who would you be? Why?
    cyclops

I third that mic question (: Please answer soon Alaannnn! ><
    We've been waiting for a long time.. D:
    When you come back, answer the questions for everyone, okay?

I fourth(?) that question! Smile
    I really hope that you're doing well!~
    The weather is getting hotter by day. I don't like the hotness.... bleehhh!
    I'm going to China this summer for two whole months, I'm going to die in my own sweat! LOOOOL
    --
    btw.... I also hate people who swear... especially girls... they sound so rude when they swear >_<
    Mew.S.KAT
    Mew.S.KAT

Post  Mew.S.KAT Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:03 am

Waaa~h!! *O*
    Alan-oppa is just awesome <3
    LUV'YA, LUV'YA, LUV'YA!!!! \(>w<)/
    Beware... I'm a stalker O.o...lol
    Nya... I also love JaeJoongie-oppa *¬*
    Yay! Alan and JaeJoongie are Ls2ve!

I think I've fallen for you o___o
    (What to do? >w> Oh, you can love me back =D XDDD... just kiddin'... well, no o3o lol)

I really like this piggy o,o pig Cuii~ cuii~ >w<

P.S: Plz, forgive my English. I'm not so confident in it >////<
    `StaR'
    `StaR'

Post  `StaR' Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:20 pm

Ah-la-la-la-la-lan
    When are you going to reply all of the posts/questions
    It's been so long since your last post.. over a month? xD Haha
    I'm just waiting for some answers.. and I'm bored^^;
    Hope you have time to reply soon~ :D
    MrsJoongie
    MrsJoongie

Post  MrsJoongie Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:31 pm

ALAN OPPA~~!!
    Where have you been??
    I missed you already!!!

Cure me~!! :'(

~{ALAN JW N.}~ (Updated 4/27) Questions and Answers =] - Page 3 I-miss-you
    Reira
    Reira

Post  Reira Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:47 am

Heyyyy Alan!
    I was just looking at k-pop new on allkpop and i saw the idol thing
    & when i watched your video.. omgg i feel in love with your voice lol.
    i really love your voice, it has a suju & dbsk feel to it^^ & all your song
    covers (well the ones ive listened to haha) are wonderful Smile & i see you've
    been to thailand, luckyy! Im thai and ive never been there sadly ):
    Well ill be supporting you on becoming a singer Very Happy wish the best of luck for youuuu<3
    azn_dorkk
    azn_dorkk

Post  azn_dorkk Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:33 pm

....YOur ALLAN!?!?...WAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!..hehe...
    Yeah....HI!! JUmps up && DOwn...hehe..I just saw ur video in well youtube..>.>...erhmm yeah..lawlz...AND YOU ARE AMAZING!!..WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!~~~~~~~~~~~~ OkiE I'll think of things to ask..and IMa Help YOu DOminate da world by spamming ur name in my FWiends (da ones adiicted to korean also! x3) PagEs..hehe...

MUch Lubb!! Take CARE!! ALWAYS EAT!! HWAITING (WORLd DOmInation.MUaH.HA.hA.HACOugh.Ha.hehe.hah.a.....xDD) ALAN!! Yeah im jumpy today!..

TAKE CARE!!! (DO you by ANY CHANCE HAVE sTALKERS? O.O....lawl..xDD)
    MUch Lubb ^^P♥️``
    snowycold
    snowycold

Post  snowycold Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:17 am

hihi..alan..when you will having your new song..??
    `StaR'
    `StaR'

Post  `StaR' Thu May 27, 2010 12:43 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY;;
    Don't have that much time anymore to go on the forum eh? x)
    whatismyname
    whatismyname

Post  whatismyname Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:41 am

I don't have a question at the moment, but I just wanted to tell you that we have A LOT of things in common ^-^
    haha

You're awesome Alan!
    Hiiyuki
    Hiiyuki

Post  Hiiyuki Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:28 am

Wahh. Another dreamser called Mai here Very Happy
    Hi Alan~ :3
    I'm also vietnamese living in Germany. Currently 15 years old.
    But right now, I'm in Vietnam. Summer vacation and all Very Happy haha. But my parents live in Ha Noi.
    (Aw. me. that would be so awesome to see you randomly
    on the vietnamese streets eating banh bao or banh xeo or sth alike xDDD)
    Haha, I'm a dreamer after all u___u.
    You have a wonderful voice and hope you'll fullfill your dreams soon Smile

em yeu anh sounds so awkward xD Etoo... saranghaeyo? :3
    Alan Jjaaaang~
    nirvana

Post  nirvana Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:49 am

Alan JW N. wrote:
    Hi~ Welcome to my Dream Bubble ^_^
    Join me in taking over the world, Dreamers!! haha jk~

You guys can leave a note saying hi to me or whatever you want here~!
    Another reminder: if you haven't signed up at the "Dreamers' Corner" on the main list then please do now! It's one of the priorities of being here, yes? ^_^

About me:
    Name: Alan JW Nguyen
    Birthday: May 26th, *Gemini*
    Orientation: Straight
    Languages: Vietnamese (fluent), English (fluent), Spanish (intermediate), Japanese (learning), Korean (learning)
    I play: Guitar/Bass, Piano/Keyboard, Drums
    I am a hopeful future SM Entertainment trainee and artist.
    (Not that I'm not open to other entertainment companies, but because of DBSK being my idol group.)

Some Facts:
    - I'm a fast learner.
    - I'm a single boy.
    - I'm an only child.
    - My parents were divorced when I was 3.
    - I'm the eldest and the only male of this generation in my family with 5 other girl cousins (mom's side)! (I know there are at least 3 girl cousins on my dad's side too!)
    - I was born in Vietnam. Came to the U.S. in 2000 and learned my English here (Yes, more about learning languages~).
    - My right eye is nearsighted, my left eye is farsighted (trippy, huh? =o)
    - Contacts take forever for me to put on. I opt for glasses ^_^
    - I was in my high school's chamber choir for 2 years. (We won many competitions! Yes first!)
    - I've played lead guitar in about 4 or 5 bands (Don't remember exactly due to subgroups/splittings) in high school. The previous band was invited to play at the Queen Mary in SoCal, but we declined because of school =[
    - I've only been into K-pop music since late 2007 and only began singing it in Aug. 2008 (first Youtube video!).
    - I do have friends who haven't seen my natural hair color ;p (not hard to guess what it is [or close to what it is] though. lol)
    - I'm a first year in college and my major is: Pre-pharmacy (pretty unrelated to music ;p)
    - I want to compose a song using the languages I will have learned =]
    - I wanted to be Korean actor when I was around 5. My family watched Korean dramas because they were on TV. Reasons: I wanted to be able to wear long coats, breathe out cold air (it's hot in Vietnam XD), eat hot food, and say lines that make people cry tongue.gif. (I also think the language is beautiful =])
    - People often ask me if I can dance because of my singing and interest. My answer would be: I don't practice daily nor dance as my main activity like many people do, but I have been in some minor show competitions and have danced with a few groups before (not anything professional of course). People who have seen me dance (who didn't know me) have complimented me on my dancing in person and on videos, so I do at least stand out in some way happy.gif. Again, I'm a pretty fast learner so if I were trained to dance (which I would undoubtedly be), I can always follow =]

Ever since I was in bands (in high school as stated above), we had already thought about having fans and support from people of different backgrounds.
    I personally don't like (never really did(?)) the term "fans" that much~ I don't exactly know that the problem is. I usually use supporters on the side if I ever use fans ^_^
    Because I always told myself if I were famous I would keep in touch with the people who love me and what I do as personally as possible instead of leaving them in a category called "fans".
    I used to tell my band members that we'd call them "friends" instead Smile.

So if you guys consider yourself "fans" or "friends", it's all good~ no worries =]
    To me it's all the same because you're my supporters =]

- Singing (Sorry for restating the obvious XD)
    - Meeting New People (Optimistic, respectful people and those with goals)
    - Shopping (H&M, UrbanOutfitters, Yesstyle,...)
    - Photography (Camera: Canon DSLR Rebel XSi since November 2008)
    - Eating (Spaghetti, Sushi, Ramen, Korean BBQ,...)
    - Traveling (Have been: Vietnam, US, Thailand, France) (To go: Korea, Japan, Italy, China,...)
    - K-dramas (Boys Over Flowers, Full House, Hong Gil Dong, Goong, Coffee Prince,...)
    - Anime (Death Note, Code Geass, Gurren Lagann, Digimon,...)

Dislikes:
    Smoking, Drinking, Drugs
    Nonconstructive criticisms
    People who are pessimistic, arrogant, rude, or overly stubborn T_T (No one comes to mind, really)
    Cursing (especially girls =lue]Music:
    - Korean ~ DBSK/TVXQ/Tohoshinki, Super Junior, Sung Shi Kyung, Na Yoon Kwon, Alex Chu, FT Island, Big Bang, Wonder Girls, Girls Generation, After School, Younha,...
    - Japanese ~ L'Arc en Ciel, K, Asian Kung-fu Generation, Alice Nine,...
    - American Genres and Sub-genres ~ (Too many bands) I've been into a bunch of genre
    - Classical Music (Choral music [I was in choir after all])
    - Christmas Music =]

Idols:
    ~{ALAN JW N.}~ (Updated 4/27) Questions and Answers =] - Page 3 8df3c810 Hero Jaejoong [url=http://www.oddsbetting.co.uk/]..~{ALAN JW N.}~ (Updated 4/27) Questions and Answers =] - Page 3 Hangen10..[/url] Hangeng / Hankyung

Current Wishlist:
    ~{ALAN JW N.}~ (Updated 4/27) Questions and Answers =] - Page 3 Apple_10 24" iMac Price: $1,799.00 (-$100 student discount) (*faints*)

Recommendations:
    ~{ALAN JW N.}~ (Updated 4/27) Questions and Answers =] - Page 3 Rp-htx10
    Panasonic RP-HTX7 Monitor Stereo Headphones
    Price: I got mine around $40 online.
    Experience: As you guys can tell in my "Saranghamnida" video and a couple of my photos, I use these headphones quite often. They are pretty much my primary one. I use them for recording/mixing because I've noticed that they actually let me hear the S peaking of my S's more clearly than my other pairs of headphones (Starting with "Wasurenaide", which I used another pair to record and mix. Someone told me it was peaking. I switched to THESE and WOW it was clear as daylight!)
    Pros: They have EXCELLENT bass, as MANY other reviewers have said. The stereo is hands down awesomeness. Not that I've had many stereo headphones before (probably none) but after these, any other pairs I've tried/purchased just couldn't top it.
    Cons: Not much for me except that it sometimes gets uncomfortable on my left ear area if I wear it for a while (umm for me that may be hours ... haha). BUT that could just be me or because it's pushing my glasses inward and hurts a bit~
    Overall: It is DEFINITELY worth the $40 for this pair of AMAZING headphones. There are many other overpriced headphones that are more expensive and can't beat this pair =]
    It would be nice if you guys had these to listen to my covers, because since I edit them to these headphones, maybe it sounds good on them o.O Okay that was not helpful XD
    Besides! I've seen videos and photos of CELEBRITIES wearing them, such as: MICKY YOOCHUN (I know, right? what more reasons do you need XD), TABLO, and now Goo Hye Sun!!! There was another singer too but I didn't get his name T_T He was wearing them onstage! haha~ Julia also has a pair ^_^ She actually recommended it to me and we ordered a pair each long before any of these celebrities started showing up wearing them T_T *style jacked. haha jk*

Latest Video Message/Vlog:
    4/26

Help me add more colors to this bubble by replying with questions like "What's your favorite ____?" =] I'll add photos and answers ^_^

hi chic him is hot boy

Last edited by nirvana on Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ashcast

Post  Ashcast Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:04 am

hi there alan!!! ^^ hmm... i have a question... how many times do you try to record in a week??? Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 5:14 pm